Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Astraldreamer's Poetry - Page 6 5nvklj

Astraldreamer's Poetry - Page 6 9tpt39

+3
Dragon
Cloud
astraldreamer
7 posters

Astraldreamer's Poetry

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Astraldreamer's Poetry - Page 6 Empty Re: Astraldreamer's Poetry

Post by Renaud Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:23 am

And you will have to find the forum by searching in search box

Sent from Topic'it App

Opsy likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4794
    Times User Thanked: : 940

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:19 pm

hugs astral

love love your poem, I can also relate to it and yes, you have been missed on here very much pink heart pink heart

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Cirrus wrote:hugs astral

love love your poem, I can also relate to it and yes, you have been missed on here very much pink heart pink heart

hugs to you too cloud and thank you, is your new username pronounced as cyrus? if so thats what my dad used to be when he was little and living in jamaica cus he was always serious all the time x
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Astraldreamer's Poetry - Page 6 Empty fake smile

Post by astraldreamer Fri May 24, 2019 10:54 am

note to admin - this may be a little too dark for a site like this, if it is i apologise and please remove, ill understand why and wont be upset x

Have you ever gone through something painful and you truly believed your heart was breaking? but then you go through something even more painful and this time it feels totally like youre heart as broke and you dont even feel the pain anymore as bad, you just feel confused and sort of lost? well that's where im at.

The reason being i truly believe my youngest daughter hates me, i mean really hates me, as a mother my heart cannot take it or accept it.

im wondering if this is my  karma for running away from home at 16, and never speaking to my mother again, im now 39.

mines and js relationship has been fading for the past year, shes 15

i know part of that is normal teenage rebellion shit, and some of it is because of the communication difficulties that comes with autism.

but for the past year i have been forcing her to go to school, and we have argued about it daily.

to begin with she didnt want to go because she developed ibs symptoms and had anxiety about not being able to make it to the toilet.

but for the past few months she has also lost all confidence and trust in the school and teachers, started off hiding in the toilets, because she cant cope socially any more, cant cope with the work load or being in the classroom anymore, leading up to full school refusal.

of course me being mum and trying to obey the law have been forcing her to go in, ive had the school and educational welfare on my back for months. jj started to self harm and yet i stupidly still made her go to school.

anyway to make this shorter 2 weeks ago jj rang child line and said she wanted to take her own life, that she couldnt cope with school and that i didnt care about her health or her and that i just want to keep the school happy, child line notified the school and they told me.

so since then ive pretty much kept her home, but just this morning i heard her saying to her sister that the only thing she can trust in this house is her bed and her duvet, this hurt so bad. she doesnt trust me any more cus i forced her to go to school, also because i tell her off for normal things teenagers get told off for.

its not as simple as sitting down and explaining to her, as shes autistic and doesnt understand things well, she doesnt interpret things right, i recently was talking to a friend and said i hated the mess jj makes, and she went and told her counselor that i said i hate her.

anyway this is the main reason ive been down, along with some past issues cropping up, always does this time of year as today is my abusers birthday, at some point on this date every year , i remember its his birthday after realising the date, and i freeze and all the memories come flooding back so im always more sensitive,

anyway last night i argued with a good friend, this morning i woke up to a message from my friend who isnt happy because i haven't been up to see her, baring in mind she knows what im going through and also knows that i have a chest infection right now.

a message from my friend who i argued with , with more rude messages trying to carry on the argument

and i just felt something inside just snap and i cried and cried and cried, didn't respond to them, went on to facebook and the words for this poem just came out, i made sure my daughters and family didn't see it, i edited the privacy. This is the first time ive ever wrote a piece of poetry without meaning to and without thinking about what im gonna write first, i didnt think at all it all just came out.

anyway i was just washing up just now and i was thinking about whether i should post the poem on here or not, as its probably the most pain ive felt whilst writing any poetry. as i was writing a mini wine glass that i wasn't near, nothing touched it or knocked it, started to spin and fell on to the floor and smashed.

i dont know if that was a message from my angels to just show thy are here with me or wether it was just some other thing to try and annoy me and make me feel bad in some way, like some karma or something.

anyway here is the poem.

i used to wear a fake smile for everyone to see
    not many knew or noticed the pain I hid inside me.

it was as easy to apply as the most perfect foundation.
    masking over my sad face like a brand new creation.

I took my mask off to try being me
    as a result of spending some months in therapy.

nothing had changed the pain was still there
    and now I can't find my mask anywhere.

I've searched everywhere again and again
    but all I can find is hatred and pain.

im not a nice person although I do try to be
    im always sad and wishing to be free.

i look up at the moon and stars so high
    I don't wanna sleep at night, I just wanna fly.

to say goodbye to it all and fly away
    I don't wanna hurt anymore
    not for one more day.

i want to love and be loved in return
    make a fire of all my bad memories and watch them fucking burn.

I want to be able to wear my real smile around everyone not just a few.

i want to lose weight and eat healthier too.

i just don't want to be a failure anymore
    I know there's more in this life for me
    I'm so so sure.

so I just need to find my perfect fake smile
    wear it for just a little while.

so step by step I can build myself up
    yet still be able to cope each time I fuck up.

do things I enjoy and find piece in my heart
    cuz there's no fun at all in falling apart.

i must admit, right now I do NOT want to stay
    but please believe I'm trying in every way.

so please pray for me and send me a virtual hug.
    ask the angels to heal me from up above.

please bear with me as I go through this time
    pls hold my hand and stand by my side.

I do not want to be alone
    that's when my pain makes itself at home.

so text me, call me or knock on my door
    help me keep my mind occupied so I can keep the pain out more.

one day soon I will emerge stronger,  you will see
    but in the meantime please don't forget about me.

xx
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Fri May 24, 2019 11:13 am

thanks button, they have always planned to live together since they were really young, i hope they can achieve this but they both have a lot of problems due to their autism and because of this they do argue and clash a lot as well as getting on a lot of the time, jj confides in her and vice versa bt at other times they fight and dont get it each other.

plus my eldest is in housing association at the moment , i do worry how she is gonna cope when she is in flat of her own so for them to share would be my dream as jj is a little more mature in some areas that a isnt and vice versa so they could help each other.

i do worry though that it will be a case of leaving and then coming back over and over again for a long time in regards to jj x
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Fri May 24, 2019 11:22 am

aww im sorry to hear that button, that pain must be unbearable for you :( , but do you believe she is around u, do you believe that the death of our bodies isnt the end that our spirits live on just in a diferent way and in a different place? thats truly my belief.

its good that u have a great relationship with your eldest now, yeah they hopefullly all learn in the end but its such a painful time for us parents isnt it? x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:24 am