Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Astraldreamers dream journal 5nvklj

Astraldreamers dream journal 9tpt39

4 posters

Astraldreamers dream journal

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Astraldreamers dream journal Empty Astraldreamers dream journal

Post by astraldreamer Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:43 pm

Decided to start a dream diary here, hoping it will help as im having trouble recalling my dreams.
    After many years of vivid and realistic lucid dreams im very keen to get back on track.

just before I fell asleep last night I heard a mans voice talking to me, he was talking in a different language so I couldn't understand, but in my head I could see that it was a light skinned Asian man, probably around 45 years old, short black hair, then I don't remember anything else so I must have fell asleep.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Astraldreamers dream journal Empty dreams 15/07/2017

Post by astraldreamer Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:02 pm

well I finally had a dream on the 15th of july that I rememberd enough to log here.

bit confused by it though and wondering what it means, I wasn't lucid.
    if you recognise someone you know in a dream does that mean you are a little lucid or not?

basically what I can remember is im lying in a hospital bed, I don't feel this was for anything too serious, my youngest daughter was sat at my side.

across from me sat my friend ema and her sister, her boyfriend was in the hospital bed wired up to machines and tubes coming out of him, he was lying on his side and I could see that his eyes were closed.
    I felt like it was something serious and my friend and her sister was crying.

now ive known ema for 20 years, we used to be good friends about 16 years ago, I used to go to her house nearly every day and sleep there a lot, she was there at the birth of my youngest child and was the first person to hold her.

we kind of lost touch when my youngest child was about 2 or 3, so I haven't actually met up with her for about 12 years, bumped into her now and again in the street and we comment on each other social media sometimes, but she isn't somebody I think about a lot and I have never ever dreamed of her in the 20 years I have known her, to be honest I don't usually dream about people I have seen before.

ive never met her partner or spoke to him, just seen one or two pics she has posted of the two of them on social media in the past.

so I just think its weird that this dream comes out of nowhere and im hoping its not some sort of premonition or something.

another dream I had that night was of flying, I just remember flying through the sky over a mountain and it just dawned on me that I was lucid and dreaming and then I woke up lol.
    Saturn
    Saturn
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

Astraldreamers dream journal Empty Re: Astraldreamers dream journal

Post by Saturn Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:10 am

wow I really hope it isn't a premonition , astraldreamer.

astraldreamer wrote:if you recognise someone you know in a dream does that mean you are a little lucid or not?

Id say yeah, it does sound lucid.
    Then I wonder if it's easier to have premonition dream if you are lucid dreaming

m not really very knowledgeable with dreams but I do know I have heard that recognizing people is common in lucid dreams and so is flying

I'm sure that you might find out soon , hopefully nothing will come of it & he will be fine

heartbeat heartbeat
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:58 am

thank you Saturn, I hope so
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Astraldreamers dream journal Empty cant climb back up

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:39 pm

well i finally remembered a dream yesterday, I wasn't lucid.

I remember me my dad and my two daughters were chasing a animal, it was white, I really been tryingbut I cant remember what animal it was, I think it was a dog.

anyway we all ran down this steep grassy hill after it but when we got to the bottom we lost it so everyone else ran back up to the top of the hill.

I was stuck, would climb a little bit but would then slip back down, just couldn't get back up to the top. I remember trying to find something to hold on to to help pull me up but there was nothing.

I remember the grass looked very dry but it wasn't wet so not sure why I was slipping.

then I woke up.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:42 pm

since much isn't going on in the dreaming department for me at the moment, I think im gonna start logging any visions I get here too.

sometimes when I close my eyes I see pictures or hear words, im awake but in some in between place and can still hear everything around me.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 pm

so last night I dreamt tht I looked out my back door, and the garden was the same as usual except it was empty, this made me semi lucid I think as I was wondering where all the stuff had gone.

in reality my garden has a paddling pool, about 11 wooden pallets, table and chairs, vegetable and herbs patch, a old tumble drier and some old bikes and some old rubbish in the corner at the top.

I wonder what this means
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:03 pm

As usual i only have a clippet of what I dreamed of last night, I can never remember fully.
    I remember I was with a male but I cant remember who, and we were outside, exploring some place I didn't recognise.
    I REMEMber there were holes in the ground and water.
    only thing that I can really remember very clearly is a wall, some ruin, and attached to the wall were the thinnest steps I have ever seen that leaded up to nowhere, the steps were only big enough for one foot at a time.
    they were a light pinkish colour and the wall and steps were not attached to any building.
    I remember being intrigued by these steps.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Astraldreamers dream journal Empty weird dream where bird turned into a fish, what does it mean?

Post by astraldreamer Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:48 pm

i think i was in my daughters room. same shape but different decorating and furniture but still a mess as always lol.

I remember seeing all three of my cats come in the room then leave and then a little black bird must have flew in from the window

it tried getting some bread from a jar of water  with toast floating in it that was just sat on floor  across the room from me but it fell in and couldn't get out. I watched it for a few seconds.  wiggling around whilst still holding his piece of toast
    so I ran over and tipped the jar onto the floor

the bird  instantly turned into a greyish silverish fish.

wasn't moving apart from breathing
    weirdly enough I noticed the eyes were closed and its body was moving , up and down like a humans breathing so I tried to rub it to revive him
    even this wasn't enough to make me become lucid.

so I put it in this big plant trough thing that was filled with water. in the front garden

after a few minutes it started to swim around. giving birth to babies. there were suddenly other fish in there with the babies and orange fish eggs everywhere.

there were these cute pink anemone things as well at the bottom. but suddenly it started wrapping themselves around the fish and killing them.

then this guy that I fancy turned up and told me they weren't anemones.

but like some sort of sea snake.

I was in unfamiliar surroundings but I knew where to run to get a fish net which I knew was on top of a fish tank in the house tht must have been mines but looked nothing like it.

when I got back another tank had appeared. and we began rescuing as much fish as we could. he was veryflirty and jokey with me.

the snakes now looked like snakes and were striking fish as well as wrapping around them.

they were very big.

even the man I like was scared but in real life this man deals with reptiles and snakes a lot. and isn't scared of them at all

I don't know if I managed to save the first fish that had changed from a bird because the dream changed to me being in a living room I didn't know

and one massive sea snake in  a fish tank that was tapping on the glass and I remember being scared tht it would break the glass and get out.

then I woke up.

how can we recognise places. people and remember other certain things in a dream but yet not be lucid?

does everyone else dream like this where it's like they keep their memories and consciousness with them but not always fully lucid?

after my dream last night it just made me question things
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Astraldreamers dream journal Empty scary dream

Post by astraldreamer Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Last edited by astraldreamer on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:12 am

thank u cloud, yes I will talk to her today x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 am