Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Astraldreamers dream journal - Page 2 5nvklj

Astraldreamers dream journal - Page 2 9tpt39

4 posters

Astraldreamers dream journal

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Astraldreamers dream journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Astraldreamers dream journal

Post by Cloud Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Good luck hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:31 pm

thank u
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Astraldreamers dream journal - Page 2 Empty early morning lucid or spiritual dream

Post by astraldreamer Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm

so this morning I decided to go bck to sleep for a bit as I was still tired.

after a few seconds with lying with my eyes shut I noticed a song playing in my head but I was still awake.

I couldn't see anything but tried to listen to the song words, I didn't know the song but it was a man singing about a boy he knew.

at this point I tried to open my eyes, this is what used to happen to me a lot when falling asleep as a child so I guess I wanted to open my eyes to prove to myself that I wasn't really asleep.

my eyes wouldn't open, seemed to be like they were glued shut, at that point I focused on telling myself where I was and that my dog was at the foot of the bed and willed my eyes to open.

this time they opened and I settled down to try and sleep again a few minutes later, to my surprise the exact same music started to play and I let myself drift into a dream.

I wasn't lucid in this dream but I was in a room with my best friend and we were chatting, I cannot remember what we were talking about but I remember looking up and seeing about 5 or 6 butterflies flying around our heads near the ceiling.

something about these butterflies had my transfixed, I specifically remember seeing a purple butterfly and blue, they seemed quite big and not quite real.

eventually I mentioned them to my friend and she said that they were toys of her daughter and then the dream changed.

I was on my own standing looking up at the sky, but the sky only seemed to be say at the top of a house height so I must have been in the sky or on top of a mountain or something I dunno, I wasn't lucid and so I didn't look down at my feet.

there were clouds just above me and as I looked at the clouds these steps appeared in front of me, like grey slabs of stone steps one by one.

water began to trickle down these steps and a waterfall appeared and I could hear running water, it looked very beautiful

I looked up to what looked like a bit of land in between some clouds above me and thought to myself I think this is where my angels lived I wonder if they are here.

then the next thing I knew is a man appeared standing on this piece of land, had his back to me or I just cant remember what he looked like and then puff I was stood in front of him without moving.

before he could turn around or before I could talk to him my damn alarm clock woke me up and then I couldn't get back to sleep after that.

had a very surreal feeling to the dream, peaceful, the only thing I remember standing out is that the person I thought was a angel was wearing some dark coloured or black cloak thing and I suppose in my head I assumed it would always be white that they wear.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 am

been dreaming of the sea and beaches a lot lately but nothing that stands out until last night.

before going to sleep I asked my angels to help me clairify what the hell is going on with this guy that I liked and I fell asleep listening to binaural beats on youtube.

last night I dreamt that I took a pregnancy test, usually I cant read in my dreams as the text is all garbled up but this test turned positive with a green line and the words positive came up.

now for the past week ive been testing on an off as there is a possibility I could be pregnant but since my period came I totally put it out of my mind so I feel this dream means tht somebody else I know is pregnant as ive had similar dreams before where a friend has been pregnant.

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:38 am

I had a few weird dreams in the night. the ones where u wake up in bed in the pitch black and not sure if you are really awake or still dreaming.

anyway I have this little light I sleep with in bed that I turn off just before I turn over to go to sleep.

I been plagued with these sort of dreams since childhood and I never face up to them as scary things have always happened. like hands grabbing me in the dark or scary wailing or scary people or monsters so since a very young age I learned to try a light switch.

if it worked and turned on I was awake if I didn't then I was asleep and needed to open a window and fly away.

in these dreams the little light I sleep with didn't turn on so I escaped the house and flew away.

woke up naturally at 4.20 am and stayed awake til 6am then started to get tired again.

as I was asleep and dreaming . I wasn't lucid but I began to get this loud whooshing noise in just my left ear. sounded like wind beating like my heart beat. it wasn't scary

but it was a weird experience because even though I could hear this and new I was sleeping and where the noise was it still didn't click entirely that I was dreaming.

at the time the noise started I was watching my friends son. I was sat on the floor with my hand on him to stop him from falling off the sofa.

he had grabbed two batteries just after this whooshing noise started and I remember not feeling alright in the dream at all.
    was a bit like I was paralyzed. couldn't call his mother or get one of the other kids to remove the batteries and I couldn't move to remove myself.

it was like I was moving in some super super slow motion whilst this whooshing noise was in my ear.

I remember panicking as I watched him put 2 in his mouth and somehow I found the strength to snap out of my slow motion and grab them out but in that instant I also woke up.

wasn't paralysed at all but still had this whooshing beating in my left ear so I laid there for a minute or two just listening and then I shut my eyes as I was still tired and began to feel myself being pulled into some other dream.

I had to get up for jj though so I quickly forced myself fully awake and the whooshing sound stopped.
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Take care

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:17 pm

thank u
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Astraldreamers dream journal - Page 2 Empty pumpkin dream

Post by astraldreamer Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:46 pm

i had a dream the other night that i just appeared in a field in front of a big tree that had small pumpkins growing on it.
    i noticed that the tree had very healthy green leaves and i remember a slight thought about not knowing pumpkins could grow on trees as well as in a patch.
    I had to google it when i woke up.

when i was looking at the tree one of the small pumpkins fell off the tree onto the grass and then i woke up.

ive never seen a pumpkin tree in real life before, as i said didnt even know they existed so no idea what this dream may mean.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:18 pm

I wonder now if this dream was like a message that someone in my family was going to die, with one pumpkin falling off the tree.

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:42 pm

my best friend kellie rung me up and invited me to some leeds psychic healing circle group one morning, if i was to go we had to leave at 2.30pm

I looked at the train prices online but I saw the information not on the laptop but on a billboard at the train station. I dont know how lol

it was 59 pounds to go that day

113 to travel back the next day

I remember shopping for the trip. remember looking at bread. pizza. and this jacket potato in a packet in the fridge that already had beans and cheese in it. and I remember definitely going to buy it but the dream changed a bit again. and I had some extra good vision cus I was quite far away from it yet I could see the contents of the package and was just walking towards it before the dream change.
    it was like the fridge was in front of me magnified just so I could see it. really weird but I didnt think it was weird in the dream lol

kellie wanted to sleep over at the place which was a option so I rang my dad to see if he could keep an eye on my youngest and to ask my eldest if she could help.he said yes and so then i rang my eldest
    when i was on the phone to her

the scene changed from me being on the phone to being on a street near the school and my kids walking past me I called my eldest and she gave me a dirty look and walked away

so I called my youngest and she ignored me and started to walk away and I called her again and then she came to me and said she didnt want me to go and told me how she hated school. I tried to explain to her the best I could.

the kids were angry with me and hadn't really decided if I was gonna sleep there yet.
    I didnt have enough money to get the train back the next day but my friend said she would cover it.

I tried to explain but they wouldn't listen so I decided to go anyway but the whole journey was missing in my dream.
    in no part of my dream did I become lucid. but at this part I knew in the back of my mind that it would be ok if I went that they would get over it. I remember feeling torn. upset and guilty though.

some part of me remembered that they struggled with change and lack of control and that they often had sulks and refused to talk to me like this . how could I know and remember this about my children yet still dont know I'm dreaming?

i didnt even see a train lol

me and my friend just appeared there at the psychic circle place in a instant and we qued to sign up

I dont remember what the place was called.

my friend Carol was there helping out and I was like why didnt u tell me about this u know i like this sort of stuff and she replied with I didnt think u liked healing and I said my great gran said I was a healer so I wanted to try this out.

after that the friend who invited me disappeared it skipped from someone helping me to sign up to me going to a pub called travellers something because my accommodation wasnt ready yet.

I ordered a coke and the man serving said I had a beautiful smile and someone else on a table next to me agreed.
    I said thank you

a woman a few tables in front of me. I remember she was very chubby smiled at me and said never lose that lovely smile.
    and I dont know why but out of all the people I met in that dream I now feel that that lady was one of my Angel's.

I went to say thank u to her but the lady who was sat in the table next to me was like oh thank you. thinking that the comment was made to her.

I know it wasnt. it was definitely a message for me. we had eye contact and the connection I felt was more than just a stranger smiling at me and I didnt feel shy and awkward like I normally would and had as the bar tender had complimented me.
    I read it as a message not a compliment or a statement and i dont know why.
    so i just let the woman next to me take it just to be nice and let her think it was for her.

my dream then skipped to me looking for my accommodation. there was no sign of my friend but I knew she was there somewhere and I seemed to have forgotten my purpose about the healing circle and my dream was then just focused on finding the accommodation. they were like little one window bungalows. a little like a chalet.

I never found it. never got bck to the psychic healing circle and never got the train back home because I was abruptly woken up by my daughters alarm clock lol

I spoke with her for a few minutes with the dream still clear in my mind and then decided to note it down because although I didnt become lucid it felt so real and I remembered most of it so clearly like it really happened. although some tiny bits I wasnt clear on like the healing circles name and the pubs name and the journey to leeds.

but then I have read words can change a lot when u look at then in lucid dreams and u can just think of a place and just appear there so maybe some part of my dream like the travelling was lucid without me even asking it to be or realising it. is that possible?

in my dream I didnt even think it was weird I hadn't got on the train.

I vaguely remember putting something under a tree to charge . it wasnt a crystal but for the life of me I cant remember what it is.

I just thought I'd write this one here cus some things like the place and the train times I remember clearly. I dont usually remember numbers in my dreams.

and also although I wasnt lucid until near the end it didnt just flow like a normal dream I had thinking and decisions to make and things happened or appeared as a result of my decisions and I planned and felt emotions.

usually in a non lucid dream I'm not usually aware I'm me it's just like some random dream that plays out like a film with no thinking or anything. like im in it but just watching.
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:09 pm

was dreaming was a little vague at the beginning and a little confusing at times.

just wondering if anyone could interpret this somehow. I'm so upset right now.

so the first thing I was aware of in dream was that

my dad was here asking my daughter to take something upstairs that was at the bottom of the stairs and I told her to leave it. in my mind I reememberd that he is judgemental and tried to control everything so I said it to prove a point really that he cant control what happens in my house. didnt really care if the item went up stairs or not. I just wanted to exert control in my own house.
    how would I remember his personality if I wasnt a bit lucid?

then the dream changed to watching this film. I have no idea about what it was about but it involved a adult girl and a adult man.

then the dream changed to a film with a young girl and a young boy but this time I wasnt watch it. I was like one of the characters in the film and then I noticed that it was the adults I had just been watching but as children.

the little boy walked past me. must have only been about 7 looked me in the face and said wow you are absolutely gorgeous and I said thank you.

then the dream changed and I was on a river bank . there was this girl that I didnt find attractive at all but she was flirting with me.
    she said she needed a sexual act and I was like I'll do it.

so we ran around the corner and as I was going to undress I remembered that I was a girl and didnt have the right tool 😯

so I said sorry I couldn't and started walking away.
    just as I moved away a little spider ran up to her

I screamed look out come here get away from it. but she didnt listen. she embraced it and talked to it.

I started walking away faster

my brain was remembering that I'd had dreams before about spiders and they either turn evil or make other people turn evil after biting them.

weirdly enough I could remember other dreams that id had but not realise I was in a dream?

so I ran away fast before I could see it bite her.

I ran into this hall where people were all sat in groups talking about family.

there was one girl who stood up explaining that there were 14 of her. they were now older teens and adults and that their mum had walked out of their life many years before with no contact.

she explained that some of her siblings lived their lives on standby so that if she wanted to she could walk back into her life. just in case.

someone cried out but they cant live like that, at the exact same time I was thinking it.

there was this screen on the wall and it showed a video of the 14 siblings. they all had like these long red dresses on. like made of satin. bit like bridesmaids dresses.
    and I think they had like a flower halo headband on their heads. it was a light blue flowers one.

after that I zoned out because I saw a little spider on the wall.

it was a little way away from me so I was ok.

then I spotted another then another and I started to panic.

people were there in the background but they had sort of blurred and their voices were distant like I was inside of a glass container under the sea. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I knew they were still talking about sad family situations.

i started to exclaim omg loudly theres spiders
    but noone answered. no one even looked or seen the spiders.

the spiders now weren't just small and started popping out around the outside walls of the room.

I could feel myself panicking.

heart racing

some of them were the size of fity pence pieces but they got bigger. and started appearing on the ceiling and running around on the floor. some were bigger than a plate.

I began to cry hysterically. looking around frantically for a escape but there was none.

no one helped. no one even acted like I existed. noone seen the spiders but me.

if you can think of a time u watched a film about something you have a phobia and you feel the characters fears but imagine that you are now actually in that film. and are experiencing the actual fear and threat and it was horrible.

so so horrible

easily the worst dream I've ever had in terms of how it affected me and how scared I was.
    sometimes I get scared in dreams but not like this.

I frantically looked around hoping someone would help me. screaming for someone to help me. no one did

looking all around . on the ceiling, windows floor etc . spiders everywhere.

there must have been at least 200 spiders in that room.

brown and black coloured and shiny .

again I looked around for help and that's when I seen it. a spider walking towards me from the corner of the room. it was the size of a fucking cat. no lie.

I lost it completely threw my head right back. closed my eyes and shouted this is my fcking worst nightmare.

but the nightmare bit came out as a long drawn out blood curdling scream.

I woke up then with my chest hurting, tears rolling down my face and weirdly with the sound of that blood curling scream i had let out just fading in my ears.

so it was like maybe my spirit didnt get back in my body in time before I fully woke up or something? how could I be hearing something whilst awake internally, that happened in my dream?

I asked my daughter if I had screamed before I woke up and she said no.

hours later and i still feel traumatised and chest still hurts.

I'm never going to sleep again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 pm