Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? - Page 3 5nvklj

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? - Page 3 9tpt39

4 posters

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life?

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? - Page 3 Empty Re: do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life?

Post by astraldreamer Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Button wrote:Hi astral I heard from some one that my man friend is going to move back in with his other ex girlfriend he has 2kids with her one is 18 and the other is 12 his mum died last week I teted him saying he should not make descions in the first year of a death and I said he is making a terrible mistake av not heard from him I feel very hurt to just like how you felt about your man friend x

aww im sorry to hear that button, i know how much it hurts.
    even if he does move in with this woman, it may not work out, or maybye button he may jst not be the right man for you, or maybe just not at this time or in this lifetime.

who knows what may be waiting for us around the corner.

pls try not to be too sad, and do things that cheer yourself up, keep busy and the hurt will fade.

this is what helped me. and right now ive got past the crying stage and the wondering what i did wrong stage and im at the what a fcking bstard he is stage lol x
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? - Page 3 Empty Re: do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life?

Post by astraldreamer Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:09 pm

Button wrote:Thankyou astral I wil try and move on with my life thankyou so much hugs xx

i didnt mean to not acknowledge it, i think its important to process, how you are feeling and the situation, and then try to move on from that, holding things inside or trying to just lock thoughts away in the corner of our minds is never helpful, feel, process, let go and release, all of us here are here for you if you ever need to talk x
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Wed May 01, 2019 11:22 am

aww it sound complicated button. I guess just stay friends with him and who knows what may happen around the corner x

Sent from Topic'it App
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Wed May 01, 2019 11:23 am

my laptop broke so can't get on much. I don't like using the forum on my mobile but it seems a bit easier with this topic app x

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Thu May 02, 2019 1:14 am

Yayyy🤗🤗🤗🤗

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Post by Renaud Thu May 02, 2019 1:16 am

But yes ..one thing no offense ...isn't he using his old girlfriend??

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:19 am