Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium 5nvklj

How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium 9tpt39

3 posters

How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium Empty How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium

Post by Cloud Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:25 am

How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium 2lutbg2

Ok,
    being a medium, i'm never shocked when spirit appear in photos. I have so so many pictures which clearly show spirit around the house , all dressed , 3d whispy figures with distinct ears, eyes, noses, mouths, hands, arms, ''bodies'' and so on.

I have often been asked what it's like to see spirit as a medium. I understand the curiosity. Are they orbs, do they appear as light, do they appear physical, ghostly?
    Now whilst I do believe they can appear differently to mediums I wanted to share the following..

Many people have asked me over the years,
    What's it like for you to see spirit? how do they appear to you? and so I explain, but it can really be hard to describe how they appear. This picture describes it well, minus them showing as purple figures. They appear to me as whispy, yet very detailed figures. Less blurred than in this photo.
    Faces, hair style (whether it's short, long, whether they are young or older, female, male, which era (going by clothing) ... and so on.

So this figure/or trick of the light if you believe so, is a good example of how spirit appear to me as a medium. I rarely see them as 3d and physical/solid appearing. I know other mediums say that they appear just as they did whilst living. For me that's not the case, it's clear to tell as they do show themselves as wispy figures- ghostly figures. :)

Hope this helps for those curious what they appear like.
    quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium Empty Re: How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium

Post by quietwriter Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:40 am

Maybe it is my web browser, but I do not see an image?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium Empty Re: How Spirits Appear To Me, As A Medium

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:11 pm