Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

I don't believe in trapped spirits... 5nvklj

I don't believe in trapped spirits... 9tpt39

3 posters

I don't believe in trapped spirits...

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

I don't believe in trapped spirits... Empty I don't believe in trapped spirits...

Post by Cloud Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:24 am

I have been talking to a friend lately and we got on to the topic of spirits being trapped, earthbound and regretting their decisions. She mentioned she had heard that those who died a traumatic death may not be able to fully accept it and will not be able to move on

Whilst I have met one lady in spirit who was unsettled (it was a lady who had sadly had life taken by another person) I have never met a single spirit who was trapped or earth bound and unable to move on peacefully/ cross over

I don't believe in hell either. None of us will ever know the full detail of what's beyond but as a medium in all the time I've practised, I've never known anybody to be desperate for me to help them because they were trapped. Only 1-2 who had been murdered, and their reasons for sticking around were because they wanted to communicate to the people investigating and their families, what had happened to them. They wanted justice and they wanted to stick around until the people who did it were caught. Once they were, they were fully at peace and they crossed over peacefully to be with family etc.

So next time you worry about anybody being trapped, please don't hugs even if they stuck around , it's not forever. It's for a very short time and they receive lots of help once they have passed, they are not alone , I believe they are with loved ones and they are waiting to greet them

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

I don't believe in trapped spirits... Empty Re: I don't believe in trapped spirits...

Post by Dragon Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Spirits too can leave Spirits.

One may be seeing exhaust imprint residue...

Are so many more dimensions that can be counted, infinity....

Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

I don't believe in trapped spirits... Empty Re: I don't believe in trapped spirits...

Post by Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:46 am

One is 'seeing' what has already been.

One's own emotions can influence self-empowerment.

Apophenia, a universal human tendency to seek patterns in random information.

Humans call it 'stuck', because they cannot see farther than the spirits.

So, in actuality, one can be doing more damage than good.

Hah!

But, yes It can lead to disavowing towards those who cannot prove, yet are making a huge profit off of media, by claiming as such.

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Dragon wrote:Humans call it 'stuck', because they cannot see farther than the spirits.

cheers cheers I agree :goodpost:

Quality over quantity.✌️
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:58 pm