Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? 5nvklj

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? 9tpt39

4 posters

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life?

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? Empty do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life?

Post by astraldreamer Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 pm

I just typed out a detailed post about a experience over the weekend but when I went to post it a error message came up about forum maintenance so I lost the post lol, so im taking that as a sign tht maybe I just need to post a brief account of what happened instead.

basically sat morning I saved the man who I believe to be my twin flame from slipping into a diabetic coma or worse, well not lierally but I was there and knew to ring a ambulance. could be a coincidence but I think the angels knew and planned for me to be there as it wasn't his time to pass yet.

ill just list some things that happened rather than type out the whole detailed story again,

first of all me and this man play this little game of him running, me chasing, we meet then the cycle starts again, or goes into another cycle where neither of us are talking to each other. well we haven't spoken since just before Christmas.

well early sat morning I was in a nightclub with my friend and I just got like this instant decision in my head that I must message him on messenger, so I did and heapologised for not communicating etc, said he had a lot going on and when he gets to stressed he shuts himself away and doesn't talk to anyone, said he was glad I messaged him and that he would like to reconnect with me, and then he invited me over.

now this has happened a few times before, where ive been out and he invites me over and ill just try arrange another time with him but this time I just felt like I needed to be with him, so I asked my friend if he could take me back to bath to go to his house.

I got there we chatted etc then it got to the time where I usually leave to go home, but again I had this feeling like I needed to stay, I needed to be there with him, so I asked him if he wanted me to leave and he said no. so we went to sleep.

later on that morning we woke up, it was freezing so I told him its cold aint it, and he was like no im not cold at all, quite a normal thing to say as im often cold when others aren't and I know people can feel temperatures differently, but this niggled me, I didn't know why but something about him saying he wasn't cold kind of made me feel like something was wrong or gonna go wrong, I Just had this uneasy feeling in my gut.

anyway as I led there I began to carress his arm and shoulder and back and just closed my eyes, now we have led like this afewtimes and this has never happened to me before with him or anyone but as I was rubbing his arm and shoulder I suddenly start thinking that I need to send him healing, I didn't know what for, it was just a thought tht popped into my head and so I silently began to pray to my angels asking them to heal him and send him healing through my hands, im not sure if it worked but was just something I felt driven to do.

anyway about a hour later I wake up and cant get back to sleep, he is still sleeping but stirring every so often to turn over.

I begin to get bored and decided that I would just leave to go home and send him a text to apologise for just leaving whilst he is still asleep, but as soon as I thought it another thought popped into my head, and it was the words no, you shouldn't leave until he is awake properly. so although I really wanted to leave I now couldn't, I took this as a sign that I needed to wait.

another half hour went by and his kids wake up and try to wake him to leave and go to the park by themselves, one is 9 and one is 10, this is the first time I ever met them so I panicked a bit, didn't really want to tell them they couldn't go, so I tried to wake him and got no response at all.

the kids left, then I rang his mum and she said she would be there in a hour , one of the kids came back, he didn't wake up to answer the door, the postman came with parcels, again he didn't wake. just stirred and moaned and turned over each time I called him

so now im panicking, I needed to leave but I needed him to wake up first so I try to wake him more forcibly and he opens his eyes, not focusing on anything, sticks his tongue out and moans, he begins topour with sweat, and then I knew it was his diabetes.

I used my oown kit to test his blood sugar and it was 1.5 mmol, so I ring aambulance for him and tried to give him drops of coke until they got there.

they said that he was slipping into a diabetic coma and that if I hadn't of been there it would of been touch and goo depending on if anyone had found him in time, so I was in a bit of shock at that because it could have ended very differently if I had decidednot to go to hs house the night before or if I had left earlier that morning like I was going to.

do any of you have stories where u feel you were helped spiritually to save somebodies life?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? Empty Re: do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life?

Post by astraldreamer Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:15 pm

aww, the soul mate , twin flame thing is confusing isn't it, do you think you would have liked to be with him? or is it a friendship kind of thing?
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life? Empty Re: do you believe spirits or angels can help us save somebodys life?

Post by astraldreamer Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:35 pm

aww, you never know what the future may hold
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:34 pm

Wow Astral!

That gave me chills reading that. You were definitely supposed to be there and thank goodness you listened to your intuition, had you not I feel like/ it sounds like he could have passed away hugs wow.
    You knew exactly what to do and thanks to you listening to it you saved his life............... amazing hugs well done lady

Hope he's doing better now?
    And i'm sure the children are happy they still have their daddy there.
    I have a few stories one to do with my mother, will post that soon...

Good job goodjob sounds like Angels were reaching out to make you stay there that little bit longer hugs hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:40 pm

@Button

Aww. I agree with Astral. One thing for sure is that we never know what the future will hold. It can surprise us. Who knows maybe he'll find a place and someday will ring you out of the blue asking for a date again. Don't give up the faith just don't get your hopes up on any outcome. That way, I feel we can't be disappointed. Guess it's about finding middle ground between faith and not getting hopes up. It's still really sweet that you still talk, it shows he still thinks highly of you.
    My step- father (ni his 70's) still talks to his ex wife. They were married about 45 years ago divorced, parted, re married and now they are getting on in age they still talk on the phone and she wants to be with him agan. He admitted he still has feelings but due to her relocating he wouldn't see her again.
    I think we know we are in love (or we've met our soulmate) when they keep finding a way back into our lives and sometimes I guess.. no matter what you do , you just can't cut them off.

Stay in touch and maybe ... just maybe......

:hug:

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Cloud wrote:Wow Astral!

That gave me chills reading that. You were definitely supposed to be there and thank goodness you listened to your intuition, had you not I feel like/ it sounds like he could have passed away hugs wow.
    You knew exactly what to do and thanks to you listening to it you saved his life............... amazing hugs well done lady

Hope he's doing better now?
    And i'm sure the children are happy they still have their daddy there.
    I have a few stories one to do with my mother, will post that soon...

Good job goodjob sounds like Angels were reaching out to make you stay there that little bit longer hugs hugs

thanks cloud, I look forward to reading your story and a hasn't spoke to me since lol, I give up lol x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:35 pm