Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them  5nvklj

Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them  9tpt39

3 posters

Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them  Empty Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:37 am

Children are naturally more open to seeing/hearing/sensing.

We get a lot of members in chat mentioning their small children are seeing spirit, having dreams that are premonition- like .. we just want to let you know it's nothing to fear and it's not anything to do with evil. We are all born in to this world without any supression.. when we are young we only follow what is instinctual. We know how to cry, to drink, to sleep and wake, as your child grows and is old enough to point, or talk, they are able to communicate what they are seeing a bit better. It's normal, not common, but not as uncommon as you might think for children to see relatives in the spirit world who are deceased. It's not evil but naturally your child might be frightened because it's not something they are familiar seeing every day. They also have imaginations that are free and colourful and creative.. as much as I believe personally that children are open to the spiritual experiences we are, I also believe still that some of them are just having nightmares based on something they have seen or heard. Children do tell each other ''scary stories'' and so on. Maybe they didn't watch something scary but you'd be surprised how well kids remember. One glimpse of a scary scene on the TV is all they need for nightmares. They have great memories and great imaginations and those two together can create horrible night terrors. It's not anything evil. But that's not to dismiss they might be seeing a grandparent, or an Angel, or a spirit animal. Or a glimpse in to a past life.

How you can help them:
    Naturally, you might be scared, but as Mermaid mentions a lot in chat, it's good to empower the children to have a sense of control over the situation. They are more likely to sleep better and not feel as anxious if you reassure them that they have control over the situation. Kids naturally look to mom or dad when they are scared, it can be hard to know what to do, but giving your child a way to feel strong against the scary things will help them to realise that nothing scary will stay and they can tell them to go away and that they will. Listen to them, try and figure out if there's a reason for them (Kids aren't always as articulate as we can be.. they might not know why they are scared of the closet for example) reassuring them that there's nothing inside is one way of helping, but so is taking small measures to combat the fear. Is it because the room is too dark... is it because there are noises coming from there (pipes clanging, birds on the roof etc). If so then there are things you can do.. a night light so they can see for themselves that it's safe. Explaining what the noises are

Cuddly toys and monster sprays are something that others use. You can fill up a spray bottle and label it as monster spray (or fairy spray, or whatever you want to name it) let the child create and decorate an empty spray bottle. Fill it with water and maybe a drop of lavender oil and let your child know that this magical spray will get rid of anything scary. If they feel scared in the night let them know they can spray this once and everything will stop being scary ... it's just an idea and is something that can empower them to feel in control of the situation

whilst still helping them to feel independent, confident and strong. After all spirit are not harmful to us or them, 99.9 percent of the time, if your child is seeing spirit, it's usually someone known to the family and they won't linger around, they'll show once in a blue moon and move on again. But children have good memory, they may see them once but then will be scared of them every day for the forseeable future. Reassuring them is the most important. They are too young to understand what abilities are, all you can do is help them to feel safe and reassured

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon and Mermaid like this post

spirithawk06
    spirithawk06
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 30
    Times User Thanked: : 34

Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them  Empty Re: Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them

Post by spirithawk06 Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:33 am

When my daughter was a toddler, she followed me outside when I was feeding livestock one night. It was clear and the stars were really bright. We don't have a lot of light pollution on my land, so the stars were just gorgeous that night. I was walking back to the house when she came find me. I picked her up and carried her towards the house. She pointed up at the sky and said, "See Beki." She had the biggest smile on her face. My mother in law passed away the day my husband and I officially started dating. I had met her twice, but my children were not able to meet her in person as she passed away almost two years before we had my first daughter. We hadn't really spoken about her much, at least not enough to warrant my girl saying that. I felt comforted by the fact that my daughter's grandmother was watching over her.

We've had both positive and negative experiences with our children encountering the paranormal. That particular memory is one that still makes me smile.

Dragon likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them  Empty Re: Children are more sensitive to seeing spirit. What can we do to help them

Post by dream jo Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:57 pm

I have seen spirit all my life when I was a kid I had a lot of imaginary friends which I thought they were but it was spirit children I was playing with I even argued with them as well
    But pay them days that I thought it was in my head the even thought I was not liking you I thought I was not right in the head
    I've heard of it as well speak to me and people still think it's ok they still think I'm a fruit cake but I'm ok with that because I know I've had a confirmed by mediums and there 12 me I should be on that instead of them because I'm better than realising
    But now I'm getting trained in by church and training my church
    Even when I got into my teenagers I still sort of it I was still saying and he lives with I'm still hearing and see in Split I was
    Then I go to my 20s I still was getting spiritual information and not know what's going on and seem still at 2
    But I know it's in a family because of the family generations of saying and Haley's have it plus there is mediums in a family of Generations back
    Then when I go to my 30s stronger and stronger I had a voice one of me your dad is going to die soon and I did not want to hear that and I wondered where I come from
    Then the night he died he was in hospital I had a voice tonight your dad is going to die and I did not want to hear that
    But it was repair me the first to happen and he did died at night but it did die but on the 3rd of the 3rd 2012 at 2:20 a.m. make my mother got there at 2:30 we got there 10 minutes to late but my dad I think it was a 10 machines of the phone call
    Then NH and die more than ever know because I'm prepared for it because I am getting turned into the external medium
    Then last year I had a commission I had a premonition but my mum shade next to die I'm really I should not be scared she died 4 weeks later after finishing after that termination after that premonition
    Even had a funeral in the dream after the termination premonition
    Then my uncle died I knew he was going to die that day so I want to go to be died but no he died during the night he did but I was with him the best in the chapel of rest till his funeral and I kept my promise
    Plus I know everything is gonna happen soon some good some bad
    But I have sense of it all my life but now is getting stronger and stronger and stronger and I'm getting more information as well I'm getting more information from the stomach love better world the world of it in the world of spirit
    The amount of time that a voice in my head has saved my life and by God as well now
    Plus I am typing the mic because it has pushed me to do this as well plus if your things I've figured out myself today spirit may things happen for a reason for me to learn and fill it out myself and I got it out today it all makes sense and saying this post on here makes sense
    Because my great niece says ghosts because she's told me I've got ghost in my house because she's seeing them and I have seen them too when I was a kid let them know sometimes I can't tell the difference between a person off a person spirit because this is heart tell
    I hope I am making sense because you know I'm speaking with my because my dyslexia and helps by doing this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:18 pm