Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Spirit Dog laying on my bed 5nvklj

Spirit Dog laying on my bed 9tpt39

Spirit Dog laying on my bed

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Spirit Dog laying on my bed Empty Spirit Dog laying on my bed

Post by Cloud Mon May 11, 2020 10:00 pm

My dog Blue died a few years ago and she would always sleep beside me. Loved her so much but she had severe medication resistant epilepsy and went way before her time. Apparently that is common in the Collie breed. Anyhow

The night after her death i was trying to sleep but was feeling lost because she and i would always go to bed, her sleeping above blanket by my legs, her chest rising and falling against my legs was something i was used to. This night, it felt so strange she was not there. Her pink collar and lead hung up, her toys still strewn around everywhere. But it really hit me when i got in to bed.

Eventually fell asleep and in the middle of the night was woken to a heaviness on top of the blanket/ quilt above my feet. Enough to wake me, it felt like something had hopped up on the bed. I kicked away at the blanket checking i wasn't imagining it and felt something pressing down resisting. Of course , i couldn't see anything.

Since i am used tothis kind of thing, i went back to sleep. Waking up again to feel her (my dog) laying beside me- and her "chest" rising and falling against me, slowly. She came back to say goodbye. It went on for a good 20 minutes whilst i was wide awake. Of course i was sobbing because this was by far the most precious spirit visit i had had at that point. Two nights ago she came back and woke me on the night laying across my legs again. I know it was her because i had been looking at photos of her that night. So she came twice now and i just hope this story might help someone, some day.

Especially someone grieving a dog.

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:24 am