Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Reading Please - Page 2 5nvklj

Reading Please - Page 2 9tpt39

2 posters

Reading Please

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 941

Reading Please - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading Please

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:46 pm

Hi lovely

Yes... if you turn down the flats I see better offers being given :)

That’s neat that there are patterns in your family.. even though the gender is determined by the father I still believe that genetically a woman’s body can be more habitable for one gender vs the other. It all depends on timing and your (as crazy as it sounds) diet and stress levels can also affect genders too... PH levels.. if you look up the shuttles method it explains a bit moreTTC stuff aside I also believe that it’s possible for readers to know and see what’s to come, even children who are not here yet

I did this for a friend, she had 5 boys and wanted one more but told me she wouldn’t be able to handle another boy. It was getting her down I guess she really wanted to experience having a daughter to complete her family but she asked me to read her and I was completely honest... spirit told me that she would have snother boy and then a daughter. It happened, she fell pregnant it was another boy but they loved him all the same.. she asked me for reassurance that the next and final one would be a girl and it was, she’s the last and only girl now and has loadsss of big brothers to protect her. How did I know? I believe in destiny and it’s not always favourable or wjat we want but if you are destined to have a son I believe it will happen no matter what you try,
    Same with other things in life “what will be will be” and so your sequence is already set out for you :-)

Teagan is welcome to join the forums any time and I can read her, sure

You’re welcome, stay safe 💗💗

Ps yes January sounds right. My relative did it in February and still waiting.. they haven’t even looked at the file yet. It’s reassuring to know it’s happenong to everyone and not just your partner or her, I guess it will be backdated for him 💗💗

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon and Channy20 like this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4795
    Times User Thanked: : 941

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:52 pm

The photo ID will come within 3 weeks 💙 count 20 days from now

Anddd....... that sounds crappy i’m sorry someone dd that. Try Starling bank they are really really good. All online based, in an app. I live with someone who immigrated from the USA and she was refused banks everywhere else but starling bank accepted her right away no problems at all. Once your ID arrives try signing up with starling I bet you anything they will accept you, 100%. It’s only a pain that they have no physical branches but whenever (her username is wolfspirit) whenever wolfspirit has a problem starling are always right on to it and fix it fast. It’s becoming popular as it’s so easy to do. Dont even try with post office accounts they will just send you in loops 🙈🙉🙈

💚

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon and Channy20 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:57 am