Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Reading Please 5nvklj

Reading Please 9tpt39

2 posters

Reading Please

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Reading Please Empty Re: Reading Please

Post by Cloud Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:54 pm

Hi Channy

I'm just doing your reading now, it will be posted up shortly hugs Thanks for your patience. The past few days had been really busy for me

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:35 pm

Channy20 wrote:Hi cloud could I have a reading pelase, would you be able to tell me when I will conceive and what the gender would be pelase, also if and when I will get my first house Thankyou! Xx

Hi Channy20

You have been very patient in waiting without complaining and I can't thank you enough for that. I really appreciate it peace

Here's what I see for you. First of all.. I truly believe that when it comes to babies, science aside, in a spiritual sense I know that children who are destined to be yours and come in to your life will always come in to your life regardless of the timing (month, year, your age). I'm able to sense them at times, or at least get a sense of the numbers and genders. I also don't like to spoil it all as I believe that life would be meaningless if there were no positive surprises along the way. Many psychics would go ahead and tell you everything you want to hear but I feel that it's only fair to tell you some at this time, when it comes to pregnancies, as I don't want to spoil the rest of your 20's/30's/40's with you thinking ''oh here's the baby that cloud told me about'' (If you know what I mean). Sometimes later on we want to know what the genders are and sometimes we want a surprise.
    I will tell you that I see you having more than 1 more child - I see you having three but they will be spaced out and you'll have siblings that are old enough to take care and protect one another. I see your next one being a boy, then a girl, and i'm going to keep the final one a secret. But I am definitely seeing a boy who will be around 7 years old when his sister is born. There will be one after, but the third baby will come shortly after the second. I don't see any twins. It'll be a boy and I see a pregnancy in October of this year - I say this because I see pumpkins and I see a calendar being flipped on to the November page, so it seems to be late October around halloween. As for when you will find out, it could be early November as it takes a couple of weeks to show on tests and such. I see healthy pregnancies with very few problems. I see one of them being premature but they will pull through. I don't see any major problems at all and I see the next baby having ash blonde hair. I have a feeling that you would prefer a girl but your girl will come to you when the time is right, after your october/november pregnancy. I see/sense that You'll have a baby around July-August 2021.

You mentioned about the house, I am seeing that you will have offers of flats/apartments but not a house until the end of September this year. You could move sooner if you are willing to accept the apartments but I have a feeling that the house is important for you so would advise you to not just give in and go for somewhere that you will be unhappy ... the space outside will be good for you , with a house. An apartment would be a place to live and easy to accept and move in to but I feel as though getting out of there to a house will be harder than taking the house directly (I hope this makes sense to you) .. Your patience will pay off. Either way , I do see all of the offers being big enough for your family expanding. I'm not sure if you wanted any more details but as I said in our conversation you are more than welcome to ask what you need - Mystic sisterhood are not here to take money or anything from people, we just would like to help and upon your good news coming true we just love positive feedback and recommendations for our growing site :) I look forward to hearing back from you when things manifest for you heartbeat

Ask me anything you'd like, if you feel this reading is too vague. I hope you are OK. Stay safe

xxx Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon and Channy20 like this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:29 am

Channy20 wrote:Another question :
    My partner has applied for pip for being partially sighted he has been told to wait for a dessision it’s been 2 weeks since they said that, can you sense weather he will be accepted to it or not pelase and if he will get it soon 🥰 Thankyou
    not t
    Hugs Channy

I currently know someone who put in an application four whole months ago and are still waiting .. the system has gone from bad to worse and when I called for my relative they just shrugged and said it's due to covid. I have a feeling you're going to wait for a couple of months yet.. then he'll be called in for an assessment. This is typical for most people but I do see it in my visions as well that he will be pulled in and assessed. I can't lie, I see the assessor being a bit rude, I see a male assessor, I do feel as though he'll get it but my feeling is that it'll be standard and you'll have to appeal it. I have a feeling that standing your ground will help, I can see he struggles a lot with his partial sight and I would encourage you to fight for the enhanced as he deserves the help. I feel that you going along will help him a great deal and please make sure you get a taxi there that day. They are Reading Please 1591503262 Reading Please 1591503262 are harsh to say the least. In the end? yes, I see him having it all by december. But again, it's going to be granted just keep going until he gets the full award. I see december though. After Christmas, before the New Year. Which I feel isn't too bad, most people wait a year or longer for a tribunal. I don't mention this to worry you, please don't be worried, he has a good case.. it's just tory britain and cuts make it so hard for everyone. He'll get standard. Keep fighting and advanced will eventually be awarded. I see it. Black and white. Reading Please 4144978798 Reading Please 4144978798 heartsign

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:30 am

Channy20 wrote:And when you say premature do you know roughly how much premature the baby would be xxx

Not very at all. So close to DD that it won't be a worry goodjob

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:31 am

Channy20 wrote:Sorry another question:
    I have a boy already who is 3 years old did you say I would have a girl after? Meaning my November pregnancy this year will be a girl? Thankyou again

Yes cheerleader a girl next

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon and Channy20 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:59 am