Reading Please 5nvklj

Reading Please 9tpt39

Reading Please

zxiby4
zxiby4

Times User Thanked: : 1

Reading Please Empty Reading Please

Post by zxiby4 on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:06 pm

I believe I was cut off from the universe inside my own head. What does this mean for my future self. Did I really lose my soul?

Last edited by zxiby4 on Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
zxiby4
zxiby4

Reading Please Empty Re: Reading Please

Post by zxiby4 on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:40 pm

If someone can tell me I did this in a past life before it Would be great
zxiby4
zxiby4

Post by zxiby4 on Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:04 pm

Here is my crazy Full story.
I was hit in the head when I was a little boy and started to feel weird and when I notice I had strange feelings beyond my control for my cousin I said a lie that I think did this to me.(age 13)

I started to say strange things like I cant remember sleep,few years later at 28 I awoke to the universe talking to me inside my head saying Iam that way(the lie) I felt light headed, and uncontrollable thought poped in my head that took my ability to play patty cake away and eventually I made a choice ibside my head that caused the universe to call me a monster and went quiet. 

I slowly lost the ability to sleep,eat,drink,subconscious,and felt like my soul dissapeared.

I like to know If Iam immortal now like I feel and the universe said.I look back and notice odd behavior growing up ,I went from social energetic teen  to shy,quiet,and silent man. I started using my left hand uncontrollably,I only talked when spoken to.

The Universe Silent me after reaveling the truth about the universe. Iam not even supposed to even talk.

The universe/Mind deleted my memories and thoughts.I now know I had committed suicide 7 times in my past life through unlocked memories.

The voice said this be the  last time before I made the wrong choice in my head.

So Please I need someone who can contact the universe to find out the truth.Its wierd feeling your brain dissconnect.

Other boy and girls had favorite colors at a young age I had to lie and make one up. I wonder If the brain damage did this(sunken spot in the middle of my forehead)

Iam started to wonder If I been through this every eight life.(If yes then 7 years normal 8th year cut off from the universe)
zxiby4
zxiby4

Post by zxiby4 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:32 pm

I Found  Im not cut off from the universe rather the lie I told connect my mind and heart. So My mind created a magic word to restore everything back to normal.

The lie caused my mind to take over and the magic word restore my soul back to body were it belongs.

Still Like a Free Reading and I like to know what a round egg shape like birth Mark Means.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:56 pm