Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Small ways to practice self care during difficult times - Page 2 5nvklj

Small ways to practice self care during difficult times - Page 2 9tpt39

3 posters

Small ways to practice self care during difficult times

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Small ways to practice self care during difficult times - Page 2 Empty Re: Small ways to practice self care during difficult times

Post by Dragon Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:26 am

Small ways to practice self care during difficult times - Page 2 43e9917cc659f1bcfed51ce0dbafc45e

Check in with yourself and be reminded of the practices and rituals that keep you grounded, like prayer and meditation.

Mermaid likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Small ways to practice self care during difficult times - Page 2 Empty Re: Small ways to practice self care during difficult times

Post by Dragon Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:21 pm

Small ways to practice self care during difficult times - Page 2 1920x1440-px-45-american-indian-native-western-nature-sky-hd-art-wallpaper-thumb

Anytime we can listen to true self and give the care it requires,
    we do it not only for ourselves,
    but for the many others whose lives we touch.

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Post by dream jo Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:02 pm

Soto self-care is important it is I tried to drink sun and moon water every day because I put my bottle of water on November sale on the window sale and it is sunshine on it for 24 hours and I put in a faith for another 24 hours and I've got a nice icy course sun and Moonlight tomorrow I've got two bottles on Windows sale now and tomorrow night is full moon till the after the fifth of April that 20 after that 258 will April the 25th our removing a cinnamon water and I'll put that in the fridge Saturday and I love good sun and moon Martin because it does give you energy and we've Lyons
    Plus I Alfie I ate healthy certain things I don't eat after six o'clock I will not 8 cake a biscuits are straight after six and I do a lot of day talks programs detox like no out all in John no alcoholic and January October and I do a lend for six eight weeks which is good for me my body Madness for it
    I just wish I could exercise more it is hard to exercise and I'm determining to get that last stone off my body I only need to lose one milestone and I've done it as soon as I'm eight and a half or eight stone I'll be happy and healthier even more than ever been in my life for a long time but because other whether we are getting we can't get nothing done close I've met a lot of friends and made friends Every Day by exercising and I'll think it's more about exercising in the graveyard but I do better because it's peaceful and I don't get pested and a vast for money like I do a place I would exercise I wished I could give everybody money but I can't because everywhere is expensive even the council tax is expensive if your month I'm 84 pound 80 a month and pain and I let their contradict itself so I just pay 'cause I just don't want to get punished but I want exercise more because that's good self-care my body mind and spirit and helping out a funeral home as good for me as well but I can't because of what let me close my mics plain of Titan scent it's a mic playing up

Cloud and Dragon like this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:41 am

dream jo wrote: Soto self-care is important it is I tried to drink sun and moon water every day because I put my bottle of water on November sale on the window sale and it is sunshine on it for 24 hours and I put in a faith for another 24 hours and I've got a nice icy course sun and Moonlight tomorrow I've got two bottles on Windows sale now and tomorrow night is full moon till the after the fifth of April that 20 after that 258 will April the 25th our removing a cinnamon water and I'll put that in the fridge Saturday and I love good sun and moon Martin because it does give you energy and we've Lyons
    Plus I Alfie I ate healthy certain things I don't eat after six o'clock I will not 8 cake a biscuits are straight after six and I do a lot of day talks programs detox like no out all in John no alcoholic and January October and I do a lend for six eight weeks which is good for me my body Madness for it
    I just wish I could exercise more it is hard to exercise and I'm determining to get that last stone off my body I only need to lose one milestone and I've done it as soon as I'm eight and a half or eight stone I'll be happy and healthier even more than ever been in my life for a long time but because other whether we are getting we can't get nothing done close I've met a lot of friends and made friends Every Day by exercising and I'll think it's more about exercising in the graveyard but I do better because it's peaceful and I don't get pested and a vast for money like I do a place I would exercise I wished I could give everybody money but I can't because everywhere is expensive even the council tax is expensive if your month I'm 84 pound 80 a month and pain and I let their contradict itself so I just pay 'cause I just don't want to get punished but I want exercise more because that's good self-care my body mind and spirit and helping out a funeral home as good for me as well but I can't because of what let me close my mics plain of Titan scent it's a mic playing up

Don’t worry jo I understood everything you said. That is technology for you, it plays up sometimes. But it’s all good we all know what you are saying

I really think your self care sounds amazing and yes there are lots of people begging on the streets right now for money. A good tip is honestly to not make
    Eye contact. The other day I saw a dude behind Asda drinking beer and talking on his phone and when I came out of the shop he was begging again for money. He’s just an example but they are everywhere and I refuse to give them my time or even to look them in the eye. Lots are gullible but we aren’t and we are able to sense/ know who is genuinely homeless and without anything and who is just playing the game to get drugs or something insincere

You keep your money to yourself , our country is full of help for most people in need, as you say the bills have gone up a lot especially council tax. I don’t judge you for exercising in the graveyard just be careful because they tend to be dangerous these days .. they don’t look after the grounds well. Long grass and weeds and broken headstones / ornaments blown around by the wind, just be careful 💙

Yeah, having somewhere quiet to go is really important for the soul. Lots of people say the same thing about gyards, they are serene, peaceful and a place where you can think straight because it’s so quiet & lovely.

Cinnamon water sounds interesting. I hear cinnamon is good for inflammation. Is that what you take it for? If so, try Sri-lankan cinnamon. It’s really good for lowering blood sugars too

That aside I like your idea
    Of sun and moon water. Just be careful of plastic bottles in the sun because they leak BPa into your water (but you probably knew that already )

Good to see you again

🌻🌺🌺

Dragon likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Post by dream jo Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:48 pm

Cloud wrote:
    dream jo wrote: Soto self-care is important it is I tried to drink sun and moon water every day because I put my bottle of water on November sale on the window sale and it is sunshine on it for 24 hours and I put in a faith for another 24 hours and I've got a nice icy course sun and Moonlight tomorrow I've got two bottles on Windows sale now and tomorrow night is full moon till the after the fifth of April that 20 after that 258 will April the 25th our removing a cinnamon water and I'll put that in the fridge Saturday and I love good sun and moon Martin because it does give you energy and we've Lyons

Don’t worry jo I understood everything you said. That is technology for you, it plays up sometimes. But it’s all good we all know what you are saying

I really think your self care sounds amazing and yes there are lots of people begging on the streets right now for money. A good tip is honestly to not make
    Eye contact. The other day I saw a dude behind Asda drinking beer and talking on his phone and when I came out of the shop he was begging again for money. He’s just an example but they are everywhere and I refuse to give them my time or even to look them in the eye. Lots are gullible but we aren’t and we are able to sense/ know who is genuinely homeless and without anything and who is just playing the game to get drugs or something insincere

You keep your money to yourself , our country is full of help for most people in need, as you say the bills have gone up a lot especially council tax. I don’t judge you for exercising in the graveyard just be careful because they tend to be dangerous these days .. they don’t look after the grounds well. Long grass and weeds and broken headstones / ornaments blown around by the wind, just be careful 💙

Yeah, having somewhere quiet to go is really important for the soul. Lots of people say the same thing about gyards, they are serene, peaceful and a place where you can think straight because it’s so quiet & lovely.

Cinnamon water sounds interesting. I hear cinnamon is good for inflammation. Is that what you take it for? If so, try Sri-lankan cinnamon. It’s really good for lowering blood sugars too

That aside I like your idea
    Of sun and moon water. Just be careful of plastic bottles in the sun because they leak BPa into your water (but you probably knew that already )

Good to see you again

🌻🌺🌺
    Yes your right the dawn of the graveyard now they don't I've noticed that and quite a lot of my friends I've noticed it they don't cut properly they live a right mess the workman
    The trains are full of leaves and not being claimed out for a long time and it gets flooded a lot and paid appear a lot of money for burials now because a lot of my friends from the funeral home when they're doing a burials yes sick of getting their shoes women they're still getting our shoes destroyed because the graveyard as not being claimed even the clutorium gardens are not being claimed and pay a lot of money for the funeral to know but I still walk every day out of the more a day but start rain and I'm sick of getting read every day but I'm determined to get that last stone of my body once that's off it's staying off
    Plus now I try to avoid outskirts of other tones centre when I'm going to the church so I don't get hounded for money if even had enough to ask me to go to Kashmir Shane they've asked me to got the cash machine and run money out because in a money for bus fare and what they don't because bushfire doesn't cost £50 there's a cornwoman every time you come at the church it is Preston money to go back next town because it's been putting stunned for over here and people I've been giving them money and you still in the area so I don't know how but it's 12 meat in a shots but in a town sent there that is when the biggest shoplifters in the town and one of the biggest beggars and money she is and it's for drugs and alcohol she's called multiple layers she's condemn most of people where I live in the town we live in
    But I council tax is draining my money away I would not mind paying it at the town looks nice to look at but it's not

Dragon likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:18 pm