Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Dream weaver insight please 5nvklj

Dream weaver insight please 9tpt39

2 posters

Dream weaver insight please

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Dream weaver insight please Empty Re: Dream weaver insight please

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Hi Ruben

The part that got me was you saw the boy in a suit and tie and yyou were also in a suit and tie

I always think that sometimes when we dream of children and talking directly to children it can be a reflection of us looking back at our inner child

The inner child and the adult self.... the fact you were scolding him may show a conflict between what you know you need to do, vs what you want to do

The child wants
    the adult knows

Make sense?

So maybe a message within it is one of overcoming, the sun parting through the clouds signals hope to me, a new start

The child facing you and you talking to him, might show some conflict between what you want to do, vs what you know you should do

You are both dressed in a suit, makes me think of some importance and authority. I'd say it may mean you have to take the lead and do what is best in a particular situation...

Clouds might mean something along the lines of something being unknown or hidden from your sight... a mystery, or something soon to be revealed, the sun is a masculine

quoting quora
    Quora wrote:The moon is feminine, the sun is masculine. This is according to the kabbalistic view.

So personally, the sun could represent a female who is masculine, or a male who is a fire sign

and if you delve deeper the sun may not only represent a female but one who is a fire sign, such as a Leo, Aries, or Sagittarius - hence the masculine energies

Google wrote:The Fire signs are Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius.

Is there somebody close to you a masculine female who is a fire sign, who you are concerned about or worried for, or wanting to mend things with?

Have a think and let me know. I'm still practising dreams but i'm decoding them like I would a clairvoyant vision, so I'm interested if you see anything line up

The child looking into your eyes directly tells me of trust.
    Trusting yourself, trusting what you see and sense. The eyes are the door to the Soul.. to trust someone to glare into them shows you have nothing to hide

The third eye appearing must be a good omen... i'd say it means truth and clarity, intuition.

Bottom line

You know what is best
    You know what to do, you know what's the right thing for the people involved

Listen to your inner child

Conflicts within yourself are ok, but in choosing between what you want to do and what you should do, compromise with yourself, meet your inner child half way

Trust your intuition

And the sun coming through clouds shows something will be revealed and it's likely to be positive and to do with a female in your life

The sun = renewal, after the dark night, it rises again. Triumph

Hope that makes sense, i'm tired

PS, i'm glad you got some sleep

Last edited by Cloud on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:59 pm

There you have it
    So glad it makes sense hugs

Yeah, you could see it as making peace with yourself as well, you went through a lot, & you know none of it was your fault

Again the suit... authority, strength, you are taking the lead. The boss of your life now, reminding the inner child they have regained their own personal power as well and nobody will get away with it again

hugs

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:04 am