Mystic Sisterhood

Spiritual, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge  5nvklj

Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge  9tpt39

Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge

luckylove12
luckylove12

Times User Thanked: : 1

Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge  Empty Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge

Post by luckylove12 on Fri May 03, 2019 9:20 am

The moon has always been a fascination of mine. When I was in high school I would take photos of it every night that I could and would purposefully wake up in the middle of the night to look at the moon and stars. However, I recently had a realization that I've had dreams about the moon since I was a child. However, there is never strictly one moon, it never looks accurate, and I always spend the majority of the dreams trying to convince people that something is wrong with it. Few people see, most call me crazy. I can't figure out why it is so prevalent in my dreams and why the content (about the moon) of each dream is similar. I'll provide a few examples.

1. When I was around 8 years old, I had a dream that I was laying on my back in the field of my elementary school playground in full snow gear. The sky was full of moons, all different sizes. I was absolutely mesmerized.

2. I was in high school when this happened. The dream began with the sky turning a foggy brown and the moon quickly rose over the horizon. It had an angry face on it and I felt as though it was looking directly at me. As the dream progressed, it steadily moved closer to the earth and became angrier by the second. Eventually, it split in to two moons. I don't remember the end.

3. I was on a mountain watching the sky. There were two moons in the sky: one large and yellow, one small and pink/red. They set over the horizon. I looked to my right and saw the same moons set again. Nobody believed me. This happened multiple times. I moved to a grocery store and saw them outside of a large window. They slowly dipped over the horizon only to quickly shoot back up as if it were rewinding. Nobody in the store believed me. Someone pulled out a deck of tarot cards with the same moons, saying I must've just seen the cards he just had out. It was unbelievably irritating.

4. This dream was the most recent. I was sitting in a truck when suddenly the moon started glitching. In fact, the entire sky was glitching. It split into 6 different moons, all but one deformed in some way. Then, a list with purple bullet points written in a different language appeared. I looked down and back up to see that the sky had changed. There were lots of moons, all moving slowly and in different directions, leaving a trail of white light in their paths. It took awhile to convince my friends to see it, but eventually they agreed it was weird. As the dream went on, reality became more and more disfigured and glitchy, but only I noticed it. I'd look at the moon and it would immediately warp into weird shapes. I believed I had to be crazy since this wasn't happening to anyone else. The end doesn't matter, but basically I opened my front door to see that my house was on a lake in the mountains during the day. That convinced my mother that something was up.

These aren't the only dreams that I've had, but they're the ones that come to mind first and had the biggest impact. This topic has been bugging me for awhile now, but I haven't been able to decode the meaning behind the moon in my life. All help is greatly appreciated! Smile
Highinuitpriestess
Highinuitpriestess

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 21
Times User Thanked: : 2

Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge  Empty Re: Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge

Post by Highinuitpriestess on Fri May 17, 2019 5:39 am

Hi I've also had reaccuring dreams about looking out in the sky and seeing two full moons in the sky
My star sign is cancer which is ruled by the moon so Ive also always had a fascination with the moon x
Tee
Tee

Times User Thanked: : 1

Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge  Empty Re: Why do I dream about the moon so often? Seeking psychic insight/general knowledge

Post by Tee on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:58 pm

Hello
Wondering if my husband and i will get back together

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:40 pm