Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Asking to a Reading for Guidance 5nvklj

Asking to a Reading for Guidance 9tpt39

3 posters

Asking to a Reading for Guidance

Guz Thevenin
    Guz Thevenin
    Full  Member

Male Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 1
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Asking to a Reading for Guidance Empty Asking to a Reading for Guidance

Post by Guz Thevenin Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi Samantha and everyone! Almost 7 years ago I did the Kundalini Reiki attunement with you. Then I studied Family Constellations and Akashic Records. And also I read Tarot but in a Jungian way whit a Archetypal vision. Two years ago I came back from a trip to Rio de Janeiro (I'm from Córdoba, Argentina) where I was shoot. That was a very strong experience. I was angry whit my Mother because of the house. Because every time I traveled she menaced me to send me over of my house than she was the owner. And when I was back we talk, and I said to her than stop fighting about the house because before the end of the year (that talk was in July, 2015) she'll be dead. And I said to her to do the proper things to be in peace and harmony whit Life. Then she passed away January 7th, 2016. And I feld SO bad since that. I feel than I kill her! I'm very depress since that moment. I don´t take care of my house I have the Diogenes syndrome. Namaste Guz
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Asking to a Reading for Guidance Empty Re: Asking to a Reading for Guidance

Post by Cloud Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:28 pm

Hi Guz

I'm so happy you joined us over here, I was surprised to see your name but welcome back hugs

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, I completely agree with YehaNoha, her passing was not your fault
    For as long as I've known you , I know that your intentions are good. It's so hard when someone passes away and we have things we still need to say.. even an apology. But I promise you ... promise that you never caused her death

I agree with YehaNoha. She is peaceful now and she wishes for you to find this peace again too. You have spent a long time carrying the blame but my belief is this....

We are always guided to be where we are supposed to be and there are no coincidences... You were supposed to post here today, and read this.. that it's not your fault and that it was her time, for you to know that you were forgiven long ago and that you never caused this

Feeling guilt is part of the grieving process we can sometimes stop and think what we could have done to halt it , slow it down or stop it entirely... but as you know, there is really nothing much you could have done to stop this happening...

Emotions come and go. I can still see why you were angry, and I can understand why you are depressed now too.... but trust us, you're not alone and the day will come again where you can begin to slowly feel better... but you know what you need to do first Guz, you need to trust us that your mum forgives you and you need to remember you didn't cause this or speed it up,

Your mum still loves you and always will
    She doesn't blame you

There is help out there and we do have a bereavement and loss group on this forum called Forget Me Not Meadow and you are welcome to post in there happy memories you have of your mum, or even post how you are feeling to receive some support. Go ahead and we'll always be happy to help

self healing with Reiki too... you are deserving of everything you give out

Sam
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:26 am

Hey there Guz, thought to pop some comments on as well. The kundalini reiki works with the chakras as well so you might be able to direct some the healing energy to work with resolving the angry emotion ties around the chakras to let it go.

As Yeha has mentioned, Your mum can hear your thoughts if you wanted to chat to her any time. Know in your heart that she will be able to hear you. Spirit usually have a knack of timing to fine art when they come through so just be patient.  Emotions are understandable even on an empathy level - but know that she still loves you and would want what's best for you. No blame involved.

You are a beautiful soul and as Sam has said above, deserving of everything you give and receive back tenfold. One thing I would be sure of is if you have learned reiki to do yourself a reiki shower/if you have learned that from reiki or kundalini reiki so as to keep energies boosted in general and clear them a bit so you can shift the sadness as well. May just help lifting the emotion. Alternatively, wrap the sadness in love/positive healing as that will help lift it as well.

You may find this thread useful as well:- https://mysticsisterhood.forumotion.com/t123-ties-with-chakras
    I've just posted it up about the root chakra but this exercise can be used for all chakras.
    And also the working to cut cords with AA Michael & Raphael.

Peace & Blessings
    MysticMoon
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Post by Cloud Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Hi Guz

We have all been wondering if you saw these posts, are you ok?

Let us know if they were of any help for you

Take care and talk soon

Sacred

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 pm