Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

dreaming whilst awake? 5nvklj

dreaming whilst awake? 9tpt39

2 posters

dreaming whilst awake?

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

dreaming whilst awake? Empty dreaming whilst awake?

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:43 pm

hello i was wondering if anyone else has had experience like what i had  a few mornings ago cus i dont understand it, . ive been lucid dreaming since i was a young child and this felt totally different.

i woke up really early that morning and got my daughter up then decided to go back to bed, i was lying there awake with my eyes closed, relaxing, listen to tv that was on low

and then it was like my eyes opened, but my eyes were shut, i couldn't move at first , it was like i had 2 pairs of eyes and the inner eyes opened, i could see through these eyes even though my physical body eyes were shut,

and so then i thought i would try this astral thing, shortly after i started to feel my body vibrating so i tried the rope and rocking technique to try an get out of my body but i couldn't do it, in the end i thought damn it and just went to get up out of bed, but something happened and it felt a bit like i was catapulted out and landed on the floor,

so i stood up and looked back on the bed and i didn't see my body there so just assumed i had just got up , then i decided to see if i could fly lol and i could fly, so then i was like this is weird, people dont fly, so then i decided that somehow i must be dreaming even though i know i hadnt fallen asleep,

i tried to fly again and it happened again, then i did two reality checks that i passed and so i kinda convinced myself that it was just a dream but i dunno,

it felt more real then any lucid dream ive ever had, it didn't feel like a dream at all.

so im trying to find out if you are convinced u are dreaming during a projection can it kind of change to a dream or something?

i dunno was just weird, because then i walked out of my bedroom and my daughter was in the next room with the dog my dad had to re home about 12 years ago, he was 4 at the time and i remember it was weird cus i had seen her off to school before i went to lie down, and then i woke up in my bed still slightly vibrating.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

dreaming whilst awake? Empty Re: dreaming whilst awake?

Post by Cloud Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi astraldreamer

I agree this definitely sounds like astral projection to me, especially with you seeing your daughter with your dad's dog, also with you having free will to move/fly. It's confusing especially when you can't see your physical self (sleeping) as you would with outer body experience but I think that's less important since you had free will to move and you also had the awareness of your surroundings

Like you said you tested twice if you were really dreaming/having this experience and both times passed so it's that part that makes me think definitely astral

did you hear any sound before this happened, did you sense anything as you left? when you were out-of-body, did you notice anything different? sense anyone with you?

Thanks for sharing
    Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:28 pm

thank you, I didn't sense anything, it was literally like I had just got out of bed from resting, I did feel my body vibrating and could see everything in my room with my eyes closed, but it wasn't as clear vision, a little hazy and slight yellowish tint I think.
    I didn't see any funny patterns like people describe or funny noises or voices though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 am