Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

An interesting blog post on dreaming whilst awake, remote viewing, astral travel 5nvklj

An interesting blog post on dreaming whilst awake, remote viewing, astral travel 9tpt39

An interesting blog post on dreaming whilst awake, remote viewing, astral travel

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

An interesting blog post on dreaming whilst awake, remote viewing, astral travel Empty An interesting blog post on dreaming whilst awake, remote viewing, astral travel

Post by Cloud Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:17 am

I do not have the permission to share this blog post but it's worth a read. Out of respect i've linkd to it below

The person mentions that in his group he holds on remote viewing, he asked his students who were remote viewing a strangers home to move small items such as ashtrays and glasses. They were able to.
    it's very interesting

Click here to read full blog post

''According to one theory or belief, in the astral realm, what one thinks of becomes a reality. If I think of an apple, for example, the fruit will appear automatically in reality. In the astral realm, matter and mind are one. To think is to create. Mainstream science cannot accept this, and will consider such propositions nonsense. At this point of human evolution, this may be correct. We have not yet reached the stage where we have mastered full control of all our mental faculties''

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 pm