Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. - Page 2 5nvklj

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. - Page 2 9tpt39

4 posters

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do.

Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do.

Post by Eric Thu May 03, 2018 12:58 am

Are you still there Sam

Sent from Topic'it App
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do.

Post by Eric Thu May 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Sam Amandi wants me to prove something to her can u see what it is.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Thu May 03, 2018 10:50 pm

I can let you know what the other psychic all told me if u want Sam

Sent from Topic'it App
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Thu May 03, 2018 11:57 pm

It was a on and off again relationship for a year. She has severe depression. What is it that she wants me to prove to her.

Sent from Topic'it App
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Fri May 04, 2018 12:07 am

I'm going to give her the time she needs. I see why she needs the space. It is a healthy thing to help a person grow mentally. I have learned my lesson on being clingy. I have learned many lessons

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

Post by Cloud Fri May 04, 2018 12:11 am

Eric wrote:I'm going to give her the time she needs. I see why she needs the space. It is a healthy thing to help a person grow mentally. I have learned my lesson on being clingy. I have learned many lessons

Sent from Topic'it App

Good :) I completely agree with you. Sometimes time apart and for healing will help in the long run. It's not your fault, we can all be clingy. Sometimes after difficulties we just need time apart like is happening now;

I don't feel she hates you at all. I just agree she needs space and her depression is probably not helping. If you do get a chance to talk to her i'd just recommend leaving the conversation open. Questions ''How are you'' .. compliments ''You've been missed'' followed by ''Hope you have a great summer, did you have any plans?''

That way it's just open, know what I mean. Closed conversations are tricky in these circumstances. Just be yourself.. keep it casual, warm, friendly, and you are doing the best thing by giving time and space

I'm sure SamJ will do your cards tomorrow, too

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Fri May 04, 2018 12:16 am

Ok thank you cloud I appreciate it very much. I didn't love her in the right way first. I'm starting to learn how to though. I'm going to give her what she needs in all aspects anymore. I want her to see me for the positive person I am. I will also be patient with her next time. Thank you for the advice cloud. If you got anymore words for me plz feel free to tell me.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

Post by Cloud Fri May 04, 2018 12:26 am

Eric wrote:Ok thank you cloud I appreciate it very much. I didn't love her in the right way first. I'm starting to learn how to though. I'm going to give her what she needs in all aspects anymore. I want her to see me for the positive person I am. I will also be patient with her next time. Thank you for the advice cloud. If you got anymore words for me plz feel free to tell me.

Sent from Topic'it App

I understand

Sometimes everything is clearer in hindsight. We've all been there, we look back and we see we made faults
    I think problems arise when we deny we were ever at fault. It's something else to see where we did go wrong and admit to it.. especially in relationships, i'm sure she appreciates (or will) the fact you see that It was not just her but was both of you and things you were both facing

No denying you were probably feeling pressures with difficulties in your own life, I understand that too

Sometimes when we're having a hard time, in your circumstances..we just clash and things become tense with those closest to us

And with Amandi having depression that just adds on in the sense that, well, emotions are haywire, we feel so deeply, think so deeply, with depression.
    And again ... we can also have clouded thoughts and sometimes just need to be alone for a while to find clarity again. This time apart, see it as a positive. It's for the best right now

It seems bleak because you're not talking
    But in this distance and silence you are both healing and reflecting

It can only help you both

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Fri May 04, 2018 12:30 am

That is kind of you to say cloud and inspiring. I think Amandi and I have both learned a lot. I always told her that I will listen and be there for her now I need to show that to her.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:20 am