Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. 5nvklj

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. 9tpt39

4 posters

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do.

Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. Empty Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do.

Post by Eric Tue May 01, 2018 11:50 pm

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. 20180510
    Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. 20180511
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. Empty Re: Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do.

Post by Eric Wed May 02, 2018 12:11 am

I had a bad fight with Amandi Grace Magnani and have not seen her since January 22 of 2018. She deleted my number and befriended me on Facebook. I would like to reconcile with her but I don't know when and how I like and care for her. I miss her dearly. Please I want to know when I will get back together with her. I spoke to a physcic all ready and she said that she feels that the relationship will still be.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Yew_Fairy
    Yew_Fairy

Female Posts : 78
    Times User Thanked: : 3

Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do. Empty Re: Relationship issues please help I don't know what to do.

Post by Yew_Fairy Wed May 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Hey Eric

I'm sorry for what's happened between you both.

Immediate impressions:
    I feel you will talk again but I'm going to be honest, I don't see much beyond that. That's not to say you wont be on good terms again, It's just all i'm picking up

I feel she is still angry, still going over what happened. May I ask is she also physically unwell with something ongoing? as I feel that is also taking it's toll on her and I feel that's contributing. Whilst she's still a bit angry over that day/event, she is also dealing with personal things herself, giving herself time out to heal in every sense. I feel it's best to leave her be and let her heal and mend. Not just from this breakdown of your relationship but also for herself, her health included

4 months is a long time to not hear anything back - i'm sorry, it must be really difficult and i'm sure you feel a lot of regret for that argument you had. The best advice I can offer from this is... let her be. I feel you'll talk again. I feel it will be her to initiate it again, for now there is no point in trying as I feel she's taking a break. It feels as though she needs it, she seems to be dealing with a lot right now. Are/were you aware of her dealing with migraines often?

Hope this helps you but if you'd like more insight i'm happy to pull a card spread for you

Sam

Full  Member

Post by Eric Wed May 02, 2018 10:56 pm

She has severe depression. I was not aware of the migraine issues. Do u know when I will get to talk to her

Sent from Topic'it App
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Wed May 02, 2018 10:58 pm

Yes more insight Plz

Sent from Topic'it App
    Yew_Fairy
    Yew_Fairy

Female Posts : 78
    Times User Thanked: : 3

Post by Yew_Fairy Wed May 02, 2018 11:04 pm

Hi Eric

Ok , makes perfect sense. This is what I picked up from her: She is ok, but I feel she's very.. well.. struggling, sleeping a lot, probably low in mood (you say she has severe depression, bless her.

Now you mention that, it's probably a huge contributing factor. Is there a way for you to contact her at all? -

I'd be happy to do a card spread for you I will get on to it ASAP. Thank you for your patience

Full  Member

Post by Eric Wed May 02, 2018 11:06 pm

If I do call her it would be risky because she told me to delete her number even though I didn't I knew I had to get the number somehow for some reason I don't know what but now I see I can send her a letter or send her flowers I don't know what to do if you could do a full spread for me I would really appreciate it would help me a lot a lot and you're dealing with this a lot more than what anybody else has told me they just led me on or told me to do this and that but I need someone like you to actually understand and express it to me in a way that I understand so I thank you for that

Sent from Topic'it App
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Wed May 02, 2018 11:11 pm

She always told me that nothing's black and white it's either grey or nothing I never know what she meant by that until I read up on recently but why couldn't she tell me all this just flat out of what was going on

Sent from Topic'it App
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Wed May 02, 2018 11:14 pm

And now you know why I have so much regret and remorse from the fight

Sent from Topic'it App
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Wed May 02, 2018 11:15 pm

I forgot to mention the relationship was off and on all the time I couldn't really understand until well you just told me in the first card that you drew for me so I thank you

Sent from Topic'it App
    Eric
    Eric
    Full  Member

Post by Eric Wed May 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Sam I got to ask and I I I want your professional psychic reading on it to possible I was thinking about sending her flowers but I don't know if I should because last we spoke that argument like you know

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:25 am