Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

What is your favourite charity and why? 5nvklj

What is your favourite charity and why? 9tpt39

2 posters

What is your favourite charity and why?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

What is your favourite charity and why? Empty What is your favourite charity and why?

Post by Cloud Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:00 am

What are some of your favourite charities and why do you support them the most?
    Share with us (They can be national / global or local)

I always give to charity where I can and individuals who are in need of help too.

I admit I have stopped supporting a couple of them after finding out they didn’t do much to help people who were under them (As they promised/ portrayed in the advertising) so feel this makes a good discussion - to focus on the helpful and honest ones, that do good for communities. Charities that put the money to what they promise and not in their own pockets peace

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

What is your favourite charity and why? Empty Re: What is your favourite charity and why?

Post by Dragon Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:45 am

Cloud wrote:What are some of your favourite charities and why do you support them the most?
    Share with us  (They can be national / global or local)

I always give to charity where I can and individuals who are in need of help too.

I admit I have stopped supporting a couple of them after finding out they didn’t do much to help people who were under them (As they promised/ portrayed in the advertising) so feel this makes a good discussion -  to focus on the helpful and honest ones, that do good for communities. Charities that put the money to what they promise and not in their own pockets peace

In working directly with my Charitable Licensed Organizations, am able to see first-hand all is that is undertaken.

Food Pantry
    Elder / Disabled needs, (blankets, heaters, food...)
    Homeless
    (Toys for Tots)

fire :drum: fire

:goodpost:  :cloud:  :boquet:

Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

What is your favourite charity and why? Empty Re: What is your favourite charity and why?

Post by Dragon Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:51 am

Legitimate Charities have Employer Identification Numbers (EINs)

Charities must register annually with the IRS and applicable state governments.

Legitimate charities should have a way of donating to them that is NOT exclusively by cash, gift card, or wire transfer.

Charities must be able to provide tax receipts for donations.
    (Failure to provide a detailed receipt is a red flag that the charity might not be legitimate.)

Legitimate charities should tell you what donations will be used for.

Source

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:20 am