Next Chat Event
What are your favourite gemstones? 5nvklj

What are your favourite gemstones? 9tpt39

What are your favourite gemstones?

Go down

What are your favourite gemstones? Empty What are your favourite gemstones?

Post by Cloud on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:38 pm

What are your favourite gemstones to wear/keep close, and why do you like them best??

SacredHeart
Cloud
Cloud
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3853
Times User Thanked: : 144

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What are your favourite gemstones? Empty Re: What are your favourite gemstones?

Post by Cloud on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Amethyst and Sodalite are great stones, thanks for sharing as I thought this may be useful if any of us are looking into new stones and which ones may be worth trying... here are a few I recommend

I know stones are personal to our own needs and demands/lifestyles and health but here are some good ones.

I particularly like Rose Quartz for it's soothing energies and it working on comforting during times of grief/anxiety and of course helping us attract positive / people with good intentions. It also helps with anger I find, In other people and have found it useful when placed in the kids bedrooms, helping them to sleep better and be calmer in general. I think with Rose Quartz (as with other stones) You get as much as you need from it , it can be gentle, or can be stronger depending on your need and is good to use with other stones. So for opening and clearing of the heart chakra and for emotional stress..

Then my 2nd is Clear Quartz, I believe this is a very good stone for psychic development. It helped me with my clairvoyance and mediumship immensely. It is the best. But I also found it a good stone for clearing thoughts and for bringing clarity. Good for studying, working, for staying alert mentally and for keeping energies clear. It's one I find useful to wear rather than keep in the home

3rd is Moonstone. Can't quite pinpoint what this does for me, but I really do believe that it's got spiritual healing qualities. I feel stronger when i'm wearing moonstone, able to deal with stresses easier,, but I find it good to keep on me for healing work.

Finally, Carnelian & Blue Lace Agate
Cloud
Cloud
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Yes I love the calming energies with Blue Lace Agate. Goes perfectly with other quartz stones as you say

Lapis Luzuli is a good stone, but I notice many online are lab created/fake so always be sure you purchase from a trusted source (and not china/hong kong)  hahaha ... Low prices are tempting, but most times they will be fake.
Cloud
Cloud
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplemoon86 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:27 am

Amethyst is my fave

Amethyst is a natural stress reliever that brings protection and spiritual growth it rids your body of negative energy while attracting positive energy.
Purplemoon86
Purplemoon86
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 204
Times User Thanked: : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum