Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Topic For discussion: Psychic Children 5nvklj

Topic For discussion: Psychic Children 9tpt39

Topic For discussion: Psychic Children

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Topic For discussion: Psychic Children Empty Topic For discussion: Psychic Children

Post by Cloud Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Thought I would get a few topics going for discussion

Did you have any experiences as a child? more so than you do now?
    What do you remember? do any spiritual experiences stand out?

For parents, do you feel as though your child can see, hear, feel or sense spirit?

Finally, what are your thoughts and ideas on supporting children who are able to see, sense/feel/hear spirit?

For me personally , my experiences started at a young age. My first one I can remember was .... we travelled to stay with family, unbeknown to me, it was a funeral the next day, my grandmothers.
    The night prior, I slept in the conservatory and was woken up in the middle of the night by a white glow in the room. (Big house, nobody else around to witness this) but I looked up to see my grandmother,
    she said something to me (to this day, I don't know what it was) but she spoke to me for a few minutes before telling me to go back to sleep. Next morning, I tell my family that grandma came to visit last night, they asked me what she was doing, I tell them, and they are all in shock :D
    Next day, my dear grandmothers funeral... she came back to visit every now and then and still does now.
    I know it's her when my curtains are moved. She would always stand looking out of the window. When she visits me to this day, I can leave curtains straight, go back, and they'll be up, as if someone has been standing at the window, looking out.

So, there is my first experience that I can remember. Today , not much shocks me... I love working with spirit, being able to sense/see beyond and wouldn't change a thing

My thoughts on helping psychic children is ... reassure..... listen.... comfort...

I also wanted to add this. If you do believe your child is a sensitive, you will likely be told they have symptoms of a mental health illness. I do believe it's always a possibility but I feel way too many are given diagnosis' when really we have not stopped to understand or even think how this could possibly be spiritual experiences. We can't prove it, that's true in many ways. But keeping an open mind is soooo important, don't you think?

So I wanted to get this out there. Being someone who works with teens, I can tell you there have been many times where we've gotten onto the topic of seeing/hearing things, name called, knowing someone was passing and such. and they say.. maybe i'm schizophrenic... and I say.... there's a very good chance you're not!

So parents, try not to worry too much. I believe it's common.. we can only help them embrace it if they wish. And comfort them/educate ourselves (in my opinion)

Look forward to hearing your thoughts :D

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 am