Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

He just disappeared,need psychic help 5nvklj

He just disappeared,need psychic help 9tpt39

2 posters

He just disappeared,need psychic help

JessicaRae
    JessicaRae
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

He just disappeared,need psychic help Empty He just disappeared,need psychic help

Post by JessicaRae Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:34 pm

Hello everyone, I have been talking with a man on a dating website, well text now. We had everything together for our first. The day before his car broke and the only thing I got from him is”Sorry, having a crisis. I need a new car” and since that it’s been radio silence. I’m wondering what went wrong, will he come back and will we be a couple? I really like this guy and I’m completely confused. I really need help, please and thank you. My name is Jessica dob 8/21/87, his is Will 12/10/1992
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

He just disappeared,need psychic help Empty Re: He just disappeared,need psychic help

Post by Cloud Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:32 pm

Hi JessicaRae

Welcome to Mystic-sisterhood, it's great to have you join us.

I've spent some time meditating on your question and I really feel like this man is not the one for you and I really don't feel like it will go very far between you both.. I do believe his car probably broke down but I feel as though he's trying to back his way out, I wouldn't take it personally at all, I really wouldn't. I feel like some things are happening in his life and he's not really as committed to dating as he first thought he was when you had both met. I wouldn't let yourself focus on him for much longer, I feel as though you'll meet someone else really soon. Even if you were to meet with Will, I don't feel there's more than friendship potential there.

Hope this helps you, i'm sorry if it came across as blunt, it's not my intention i'm just here to help. By all means I believe in you following your heart too and doing what is best, I'm just not feeling like he is boyfriend material , or that it would be a long lasting one.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with or if you have any more questions ok ?
    Love, Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:43 pm