Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Can I have a general reading please? - Page 2 5nvklj

Can I have a general reading please? - Page 2 9tpt39

5 posters

Can I have a general reading please?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Montu
    Montu
    Full  Member

Male Posts : 8
    Times User Thanked: : 1

Can I have a general reading please? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I have a general reading please?

Post by Montu Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Button wrote:On the left here and scroll up you will see it just click on it and you will enter the chat room thankyou

Dear button. I am in the chat room.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Can I have a general reading please? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I have a general reading please?

Post by Cloud Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:41 am

Thread Locked

NEW MEMBERS
    please remember that new members are not automatically allowed to read.. we must get to know you for the safety of our members who are in a vulnerable position needing support. Posts and time on the forum allow us time to get to know you, so if you are interested in reading here it will really help us to see who is genuine / who is not. Thank you for understanding and, this is not personal. Feel free to talk to Mermaid or myself if you need to discuss this more.

PM's .. same for PM. Please allow us three weeks or so to get to know you. This helps us to weed out spammers and those with negative intent. Again, it's not personal, but as a credible site we have to stick to some guidelines to protect everybody. peace

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:43 am