Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

free general reading request please 5nvklj

free general reading request please 9tpt39

2 posters

free general reading request please

grebagal
    grebagal
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 1
    Times User Thanked: : 0

free general reading request please Empty free general reading request please

Post by grebagal Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:56 am

Hello and thank you for letting me join the group. I wish blessings to all. The reason for this post is to request a free general reading please. thanks

Cloud likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

free general reading request please Empty Re: free general reading request please

Post by dream jo Thu May 26, 2022 9:08 pm

hello do a tablet card read on you I will do past present and future on you at it's ok with you I will not apologise but I need the practise
    So here we go
    Your past card
    And the court I am using my angel heart signals but pay is your past card it is
    So how is your postcard
    Is your past hard
    Raphael
    Resolution

I know in a pasty that is elution Solutions you have made New Year's resolutions you are in the past please but but it's around you but but the nature of around you like your grandmother will always be around you and guide you to the right path ok saying this as I'm typing the night
    [color=#ff6699] your present card

Hummel
    Innocence
    If you look like innocence it looks like a child of innocence I might know you too like a pretty but in a good way you do and you are blessed of Good Fortune you are and I hope Good Fortune goes with you I do
    ////////////////////
    [color=#ff0099]
    Your card your future card
    The vehicle
    Zepeto
    Awe

[/when you say this in my heart I have love to give it a good things come your way I hope a lot of good things come your way because I can sense it and feel it in my bones as well you have a good kind heart but it's costing me kind what is it

I hope this was ok for you if not I'll apologise but I will say a lot of love comes with it because a lot of love from spirit because there's a lot of love there for you in this world and they want you to go for a they want you to go far in life and succeed and do well in life and others put you up and put you down because you're not locked as you you are 10 times better in that lot of people then but you don't I sent it on here I sent a good heart so here
    I hope this was ok by me and my/color]

Dragon likes this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:03 pm