Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

General Reading and Sincere Thanks 5nvklj

General Reading and Sincere Thanks 9tpt39

2 posters

General Reading and Sincere Thanks

Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

General Reading and Sincere Thanks Empty General Reading and Sincere Thanks

Post by Renaud Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi All Sisterhood,
    I was looking forward to a reading to help me figure out various perspective going on in my life.
    I was in a roller coaster ride when I joined this club, you guys did help me a lot in showing the light across tunnel, I took that opportunity and I got to know a little more about us ,but right now I feel there are so many changes going on , I feel they are very big ,hidden from eyes but big in magnitude.
    I have to take big and life changing decision soon.
    A would like to hear from any of you, I know anything can happen I am open to all but my heart says I should hear from you guys.
    I would love to get a general reading ,and one very important question I have been struggling with regarding the knowledge of a man in my life to come , as far as I can remember as a child , it always felt I am here to complete a promise to him , I want to know is it true , or that reality has changed ....
    My long term goals are clearer now but the shadow of this promise keeps me wondering , I know I shouldn't , may be that's y I felt I should contact you guys.
    There is a lot I got to do but at my age I need to think clearly about my marriage and career and my responsibilities towards everyone majorly my soul purpose .
    I am figuring out my path as an empath and a lightworker as the world says ....but the fact is I am not very confident but have a deep urge to do and act responsibily if I am one.
    I know such things can't be figured out with mere brains, but are a matter of faith and energy and irrational reality.
    It's immensily beautiful and I thank you guys for your kickstart you gave to my bike.
    I love you all and wish the best for you .
    May be build a better community together.
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

General Reading and Sincere Thanks Empty Re: General Reading and Sincere Thanks

Post by Renaud Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:37 pm

* may we

Sent from Topic'it App
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:31 am

Hi PurpleGoddess🤗😄,
    I do have some questions, please accept my request and I can pm you.

Besides that I have a strong urge to type in that I feel there is a message I havent quite understood from the other realm...if anyone could help in that 🙏🙏🙏

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:32 am

Thank you 😍😘😘😘😍😘

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:31 pm

It says you can't receive pms

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:02 pm

The reading confirms my doubts tath I felt but if there could be any help or a way I need to take care of ....either so e missing gaps in the link between the career ,love, marriage ,soul purpose or a better insight.....
    And if there is any help from the other realm or a message they have been trying to give but I failed to pick ....
    If possible if you could look into it and help likewise...

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Renaud Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Please note
    I am missing on something I need to notice ,which will be of immense help to me before the decision making season arrives....
    But it's going unnoticed ....
    Besides that the mystery of the awaited promise which shadows my mind ....is also something holding me back if I break free I will bring an irreversible change .... but that decision and other have to be taken with a lot of caution......even your reading confirms so.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:46 am