Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

SF- A place to turn for those who've been feeling suicidal 5nvklj

SF- A place to turn for those who've been feeling suicidal 9tpt39

SF- A place to turn for those who've been feeling suicidal

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

SF- A place to turn for those who've been feeling suicidal Empty SF- A place to turn for those who've been feeling suicidal

Post by Cloud Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:29 am

This is often a hard topic to talk about but nobody is immune to mental illnesses and sometimes that might include feelings or thoughts of suicide...

We are not a mental health site but I believe in breaking stigma and naturally being psychics and a psychic site we will come across some who are so lost and maybe hanging on by a thread because they are scared for the future. We'll always support people but it's important to us we have tried and tested places we recommend and I wanted to mention a site called SF or suicide forum.
    They are a support forum, peer to peer support for people who are suffering with the above and depression in general which might include intrusive thoughts about suicide. www.suicideforum.com <
    It's a nice friendly place and others understand, they do not encourage it, their aim is to support people through the worst of it and help them to have a safe place to talk about it and receive support from others who have recovered or are also in recovery. You can learn more about treatments,new ones that are coming out, learn coping mechanisms, and I found by looking at it that it can be a place to vent... as many find it hard to talk to close ones about how they are feeling.

There are lots of good sites out there to support people going through a crisis but it does take some time to find the really useful ones
    having had many friends struggling the same way in the past I know quite a few and will share them. They are good to keep handy in case you come across somebody struggling in this way

Cloud

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:12 pm