Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn 5nvklj

Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn 9tpt39

4 posters

Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn

quietwriter
    quietwriter
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn Empty Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn

Post by quietwriter Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:03 am

My Therapist is not helping although she means too
    I work at a job that I hate, and that is hard on my body and depression
    We won't be able to move for 8 months, and I struggle to save money and I don't know if we will even move to a place I want to go to
    All I want to is cry, sleep, write, or escape into a movie
    The person I love is fron the Midwest so that is where we are living and it makes me want to kill myself
    I want to go back to New England and live somewhere near family but I don't know if I ever can
    SO treats me very well and has serious depression as well so I feel bad bothering him
    I am seriously unhappy every day of my life and I have to return to work tomorrow and I feel like dying.
    I don't know how I am going to get through the next day, 8 months, or the rest of my life.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn Empty Re: Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn

Post by Cloud Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:00 am

hugs quietwriter

I'm so sorry...... :love: :feelingsad:

I really feel for you at the moment

You said you feel like ending it all , if you feel that unsafe please please reach out to a professional as soon as you can ❤ you've probably been through the mills before and know of the helplines that are around, I know they mean well but sometimes it's just far too intense and serious and we need help to keep ourselves safe. There's no shame in going a safe place for a while until you feel a bit safer .... I can tell how stressed out and low you are and I ask you please please remember you're loved and worthy of all the help possible

Go to hospital please hugs it's not a quick fix but sounds like you need to see someone soon.. most ER departments should have an on call person who is for patients who are in a crisis like you are hugs

Have you ever been under a crisis team? I know in the UK and Canada they have mobile crisis teams .. if not, I know ER is the best place. It wont fix your situation but I'm just thinking of something temporary to help you whilst you are feeling in despair.... I know most people hate the idea of going there but i'm suggesting it because I care about you and so does Dragon and Mermaid, we really are glad you are a member and we've eenjoyed talking to you in the past on here, in the chat, reading your posts. You're lovely and you are worthy of all the help possible

It's really hard being away from family :( especially when you are close - and when you are facing this alone. I'm sure you are also a great support to your partner who is struggling too. But we all need someone to lean on and when you are both struggling it can be hard. Do whatever it takes. hugs do it for you, do It for your partner, for us, for your family.. they love you so much.

A lot of people are struggling like this at the moment and it breaks my heart, because I know how you all feel. It's hard, worse so when the situations adding on to the stress are out of our control. It's much easier when the issues are things we can resolve (even if not fuly, and even if not right away)

Looking ahead and seeing that you don't even know if you'll end up where you long to be is hard enough, let alone the financial situation. Maybe someone here will have a few wise words to share with you.

Some advice, some ideas

You know with depression we feel like we are bothering everybody, but you're not. You're not a burden, you're not causing any trouble. You are suffering right now and you need to lean on everyone who loves you. It can be hard , being honest with how you feel. But I know for me, if a friend was feeling this bad I would rather they kept me up all night on the phone than do something worse , i'd regret it forever (and I am after losing 5 people that way)

With the job, that does sound tough. It's awful dreading going to work. I ended up burning out at my last workplace and I really relate to it being completely overwhelming on mind body and spirit. Once you are feeling a bit stronger it may be worth looking into something that is easier on you... after all, you deserve things to be easier. You deserve peace.

I'm keeping you in my prayers and as always you're welcome to post here all you need, feel free to join us in chat again if it will help

I added chat times on the left column so you will be able to come in at a time we're all there

:love: You're not alone :archangel: be safe

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn Empty Re: Feeling Extremely Depressed and I Am Out of Places to Turn

Post by astraldreamer Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:46 am

quietwriter this made me feel really sad, I read this post and didn't want to leave without saying something because I have been where u are many times and I know that there isn't a lot people can say that can help you.

but I just feel like I had to say something.
    when I was trying to think of what I would write, these words came to me and so I wrote you a poem.

I really do hope you will be feeling better soon and your pain will lift.
    im asking my angels to send you some healing x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:42 pm

I'm very sorry you are feeling this way

At some point weve all felt low, and had bad thoughts! please know there are people out there who care and can help you would not be bothering anyone! do not  try and go through this alone, how your feeling now will pass and  you will feel happy again

(((( hugs ))))

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:54 pm

:love: :love: :comfort: :hug: :hug:

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Just following up

You've been in our prayers

are you ok?

hugs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 pm