Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

do any of you have a spiritual place in your home? 5nvklj

do any of you have a spiritual place in your home? 9tpt39

3 posters

do any of you have a spiritual place in your home?

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

do any of you have a spiritual place in your home? Empty do any of you have a spiritual place in your home?

Post by astraldreamer Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 pm

MY HOME ISNT BIG ENOUGH FOR ME TO HAVE MY OWN SPIRITUAL PLACE, SO INSTEAD MANY YEARS AGO I DEDICATED MOST OF THESE SHELVES IN MY LIVING ROOM FOR THE CAUSE.
    AS THIS IS WHERE I DO MOST OF MY MEDITATIONS AND SPIRITUAL RESEARCH. oops didn't realise it was on in capitals lol.
    also opposite where I sit I have a fish tank with gold fish that I like to stare at before closing my eyes when meditating.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The top shelf has two cactus plants of my daughters, a mum and sister glass teddy bear ornaments my eldest daughter got me and my youngest for xmas., some fairy ornaments with gems in them, a thumb piano which ive had since I was 17.
    my singing bowl with some crystals, a rose quartz crystal, some pebbles from devon from my holiday last year.
    my incense oil burner and the grey thing at the back is a battery powered waterfall statue that I love, theres pebbles in it and it flows like a little waterful.

the second shelf has a amethyst crystal cave, some photos of my dad and me when I was a baby, pics of my granddad, nan and great great granny, a hand carved angel notepad cover, some fairy and angel ornaments, candles and incense stick holder and a rose quartz tree.
    the heart ornament hanging from the big angel reads the beach is my happy place, and it really is,
    inside of the heart is some sand and pebbles which my daughter tells me is just random sand and random pebbles lol.
    which it probably is, but I like to think its really from a beach in devon lol.
    a girl can dream right lol
    in the little white angel pot statue to the right I placed some pebbles and rocks that came back in my shoes from the tunnel beaches in devon.
    its a beautiful place. source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the third shelf has my tea light candles, incense sticks mainly

the bottom shelf has two angel candle holders which I bought on a trip to London 16 years ago, ive never actually used them for candles in all this time lol, the black panther teddy is my favourite animal and got at Exmoor zoo last week.
    the block of wood underneath is was just a old cube of wood that I found, but I painted it up and did some arts and crafts on it, each side is decorated differently , one side says peace, one side says fun, one side says love and the other peace.

I would love to see other peoples spiritual places :)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

do any of you have a spiritual place in your home? Empty Re: do any of you have a spiritual place in your home?

Post by Cloud Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:10 am

Love that so much!!

I have an Altar the same as you, not a big one but I kep my statues and stones all together and light my candles there , it's a sacred space where I focus, pray, think, etc etc and keep my spiritual books and anything else that's special

Other than that i'd say my garden. I feel spiritually connected more when i'm sat out there especially in the evening when its just getting dark .... or if i'm sending healing i'll go sit out there too on the ground

great topic

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

do any of you have a spiritual place in your home? Empty Re: do any of you have a spiritual place in your home?

Post by astraldreamer Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:59 am

sounds lovely and thank u
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:54 pm

I havent got a space for that yet, but planning to, we have lots of space in my garden defo want to have my own little area, like Cloud, i feel more connected outside in the evenings i often sit out there and do readings,

xx

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:03 pm

lovely, do you have a big garden?
    my garden is quite big, maybe I should do something in mines too, plants always die on me though lol
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Purplemoon86 Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Yes quiet big, we have a little area for us, a area from the kids, and right up top of the garden, we could put a summer house there and i could have that as my little space, my husband isn't very spiritual though, so id have to try and convince him first lol x

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:17 pm

aww sounds like you have some great space, hope you can convince him, my garden is full of wood, rusty bikes, rubbish and weeds :( lol
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by Purplemoon86 Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 pm

I can never keep on top of the weeds, working really long hours, on my day off last thing i want to do is dig up weeds ha! will post a pic if i manage to get my own way ha :)

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:10 pm

ok look forward to seeing it :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 pm