Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped  5nvklj

I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped  9tpt39

3 posters

I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped  Empty Re: I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:40 am

Hi Lostsoul

Welcome to Mystic-Sisterhood, good to have you join us all

Sounds very distressing for you, do you have any thoughts on what may be happening, have any ideas crossed your mind, do you feel you know what might be causing or has triggered some of this off?

I ask because I don't want to jump to conclusions, would like to hear your thoughts on it first

I don't think you are acting stupid at all, sometimes we all need some guidance to help us figure out what's going on

What is concerning you the most?

It also sounds like you could be an empath yes .. Some empaths notice the changes around them very easily, they are finely tuned to energy and changes in energy in their environments. Temperature changes are not all that uncommon

You say you struggle to sleep, do you know why this might be?

It sounds like your body clock may be off balance (would explain the cycles of sleeping at 5 each morning and waking at the same time each morning, sounds like a normal circadian rhythm which is just off balance with the time you waking and falling asleep, it can be helped, though it sounds like something is keeping you awake. Is it your thoughts keeping you awake, something in particular worrying you?

Whether you are an empath , psychic, healer, anything like this, if you are sensitive it's important to ground and shield your energies. It also can't hurt to cleanse the energies at home, perhaps you could try smudging with sage

For sleep, what have you tried? aromatherapy may be worth looking into . Clary Sage, Lavender, and chamomile tea are good things to explore if you are into natural remedies

Otherwise may be worth looking into over the counter sleeping remedies like Valerian supplements. You could also try valerian tea, it helps quite a few people. Melatonin supplements too

Sometimes lack of sleep can also mess with the body's regulation, with temperature and many other things, ability to keep warm , it can make anxiety worse

You say your body intelligence is not coping with your spiritual experience, how do you mean?

Hopefully some of this helps you out

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped  Empty Re: I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:40 am

Circadian Rhythm and Sleep Issues (Information)

^ Worthwhile reading

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Is any of the stress coming from people around you?
    do you find your job or home life stressful?

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:54 pm

Also

What have you tried so far? what has not worked?

Feel free to check out the grounding and protection board, I feel it might help you. I would recommend spiritual healing, particularly reiki, and taking a break somewhere peaceful for yourself

It sounds like you are overwhelmed , it happens to the best of us, we find ourselves doing so much for others, keeping up with work, duties, responsibilities , helping others... and then we can find ourselves exhausted feeling drained, like nothing is going right. You are not alone.. there are things which can help you

Do you meditate, do you have any friends you can confide in?

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:54 pm

Also

What have you tried so far? what has not worked?

Feel free to check out the grounding and protection board, I feel it might help you. I would recommend spiritual healing, particularly reiki, and taking a break somewhere peaceful for yourself

It sounds like you are overwhelmed , it happens to the best of us, we find ourselves doing so much for others, keeping up with work, duties, responsibilities , helping others... and then we can find ourselves exhausted feeling drained, like nothing is going right. You are not alone.. there are things which can help you

Do you meditate, do you have any friends you can confide in?

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Post by Dragon Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:28 pm

I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped  94b7b8935af45dc0228555967259b601

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood Lostsoul.

Nice having you here.  peace

hugs Keep strength, you are much more deserving than you are giving yourself credit for. hugs

Here is for you a handy Thread :

Managing Your Anxiety and Empathy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:29 am