Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

They'll guide you when you feel lost. Just follow and Trust (Short Story on encounters with strangers) 5nvklj

They'll guide you when you feel lost. Just follow and Trust (Short Story on encounters with strangers) 9tpt39

2 posters

They'll guide you when you feel lost. Just follow and Trust (Short Story on encounters with strangers)

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

They'll guide you when you feel lost. Just follow and Trust (Short Story on encounters with strangers) Empty They'll guide you when you feel lost. Just follow and Trust (Short Story on encounters with strangers)

Post by Cloud Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:07 pm

I felt like sharing what happened this morning. It kind of has a reminder within it, 1)for me it was definitely a reminder but 2) I feel like we often forget that we are really destined to meet some people who come in to our lives, even if the circumstances are bizarre, unexplained, or just something so simple such as siting next to each other in a cafeteria or someone who might (for example) come and help you with something. Anybody you meet could be there for a bigger purpose than you may realize.

Anyway, this is what happened. I had been scrolling online and messaged someone about having a sentimental candle made. This lady was making them from home and they could be personalized. I usually don't buy online and I don't really buy things that are not useful anymore as i'm trying to declutter, but I was just drawn time and time again to this woman's posts on her hand made candles and I couldn't really place it.

I don't burn candles anymore as i'm too paranoid about me forgetting about them, but ended up trusting my instincts (subconsciously not knowing why) and decided that since a wedding is coming up, i'd order a wedding Candle.

So I told her what to put on it and we agreed a date/time for me to collect it. She asked me am I close to (area) and I said yes I used to live in (street and number and area.). Anyhow, she went silent and replied to me that she was the 'but one' Neighbour, two doors down from where I was just living for six years. Crazy, I thought to myself well it's happened before. Probably to a lot of you on here as well, where you end up meeting someone close to home.

I shrugged it off. And I kept talking to her. She showed me her mugs, and I suddenly blurted out...
    ''those people in the shop down the road (place name) are so rude, I'd never go in there again''

She replied ''my goodness it was only recently I was in there, tell me about it. they were awful to my relative and I had to sort it out!''.....

it dawned on me that we were on to something and we actually ended up talking for the next hour about various things. I told her that I loved her candles and other hand made things and that I supported buying locally from people who are self employed in the area, and she agreed. I am self employed too and told her that I was understanding and would rather buy from a family than a bigger corporation like ebay/abroad / amazon and so on. She asked me about my sites and I shared this one, and she went on to tell me that she also KNOWS things and that she has had experiences. Will not go in to everything we talked about because I respect her privacy but I was just gobsmacked at how much we have in common and how the whole candle order turned into a 1-2 hour chat and invite to come over for coffee. That aside, we were neighbours this whole time and never knew it. Next door but one.. all this time, despite me moving, I really think it's nice that there are a few people left who you can just talk to, easy going people who actually have manners (enough said)

I was thinking about her daughter and picking up on how she's had many past lives here and the lady said ''(name) has been here many times before. '' and I thought to myself wow. It's almost like we were meant to meet and talk right at this moment, but I only went to place a candle order with her.

I was led to do that, even though it wasn't really a conscious need, it was just a tug to talk to that person. We've swapped business links and we've both agreed to help one another advertise each ohers' sites and I think it's so lovely, and a blessing) to meet someone who hardly knows me but is willing to share as I am willing to share.

Lessons from this
    - Listen to the tugs and follow where you're guided when it feels right

- There are still some lovely people left in all communities, sometimes it's like a needle in a haystack but be patient and you'll find them

- People/neighbours tend not to talk much these days as the sense of community is gone, but try not to judge who you live next to. They could be the nicest people you've met in a long time, and just because they are quiet, or never say hi, doesn't mean they aren't waiting for you to do the same. Let's not hate withou good reason.

- Small acts of kindness go a long way, if you are willing to share and it wont hurt you, do it for someone and maybe they will help you back in some way.

- Don't be afraid to be open with others about yourself if it feels right. Sometimes we are drawn to share certain things even if it feels uncomfortable, maybe it's becuse your story is going to help the other person. It's ok to share some things if it feels safe to do so
    just feel it out first.

It's ok to let down your wall sometimes, keeping them up will block everyone out and the nice people wont be able to get through. That's a big remminder I needed for myself anyway.

That's all. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Nativelynn
    Nativelynn
    Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 36
    Times User Thanked: : 16

They'll guide you when you feel lost. Just follow and Trust (Short Story on encounters with strangers) Empty Re: They'll guide you when you feel lost. Just follow and Trust (Short Story on encounters with strangers)

Post by Nativelynn Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:39 pm

This was a good post and so true. Sometimes what you have to say to someone can lift them out of whatever they are in at the time and make them feel better.

I don't do it a lot but when I do it usually helps the person I am talking to.

Thanks for the post.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 am