Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas? 5nvklj

Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas? 9tpt39

2 posters

Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas?

Saturn
    Saturn
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas? Empty Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas?

Post by Saturn Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Aside from suggesting there's a lot they could help with :oops:

Anyone have ideas for crafts, fun things to do to help keep the kids busy over the summer holidays?

Baking is one, but really wondering if any of you have creative ideas for crafts or projects, other things. wizard
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas? Empty Re: Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas?

Post by astraldreamer Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:26 pm

when my kids were small I used to do drawing competitions with them, if a nice day u can do outside as well.

just give them 5 or 10 objects to draw and colour in as best as they can, then one or two adults mark each picture out of 10, the child with the most gets a treat.

another thing we used to do our adventure trails, go for walks and give them a list of things they either need to spot or collect on the way and get them to tick when they have found or collected them.

a big fave of mines as a kid was big pieces of card and a argos book, I used to draw rooms on the card and then cut and glue on things from the catalogue how I wanted my house to look when I was big lol, time consuming and kept me busy for hours.

if I can think of anything else ill come back and post.
    Saturn
    Saturn
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas? Empty Re: Keeping the kids busy over summer holidays, ideas?

Post by Saturn Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:38 pm

happyface These are brilliant, thanks astraldreamer

I forgot about that argos book thing, I think i'll be going to get some catalogues tomorrow :giggling: forget decorating a house they can draw villages and fil those in haha
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:57 pm

your welcome and haha, and did you do the argos book thing too as a kid?
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Post by astraldreamer Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:01 pm

another thing I liked to do with my kids is to camp in a different room in the house each night, they absolutely loved this, no tent, but cushions and duvets and teddies and snacks etc, was great fun.

and with the card thing, if they like to cut and glue you can do things like get travel brouchures and get them to plan future holidays they may like.

or food brouchures and plan meals or pretend they are working in a resturaunt and serving food lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm