Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Milk Thistle Supplements for Cleansing The Liver (Raised Enzymes, Beginning of Cirrhosis, Alcoholism, Need for Detox In General 5nvklj

Milk Thistle Supplements for Cleansing The Liver (Raised Enzymes, Beginning of Cirrhosis, Alcoholism, Need for Detox In General 9tpt39

Milk Thistle Supplements for Cleansing The Liver (Raised Enzymes, Beginning of Cirrhosis, Alcoholism, Need for Detox In General

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Milk Thistle Supplements for Cleansing The Liver (Raised Enzymes, Beginning of Cirrhosis, Alcoholism, Need for Detox In General Empty Milk Thistle Supplements for Cleansing The Liver (Raised Enzymes, Beginning of Cirrhosis, Alcoholism, Need for Detox In General

Post by Cloud Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Note: I can't promise this will work for anyone, but sometimes desperate times in life call for us to look at what else we can do - holistically. I'm not sharing this because I want others to feel it's a quick rescue for a damaged liver or to make up for years of binge drinking :D just sharing because I know a handful of people who have been very lucky.
    It's not guaranteed to work in everyone at all and i'm not a doctor, just keep tabs on what seems to help people and what doesn't..

A relative of mine had the beginning stages of cirrhosis. Liver enzymes were raised (chronic drinking/binging, not eating well, you name it). They were warned the next stage was liver biopsy, bloods were not clotting properly .. was quite terrifying. This was after decades. So naturally, relative was terrified. It was possibly too late... even though the liver can repair itself to some degree once it's beyond that you're not in much luck

I looked and looked for anything to help and came across milk thistle supplements, I recommend doing you research on them. I think they are great in general for those who are wanting or needing to detox the liver (Long term medication) or just to feel better overall

Her enzymes returned to normal after 2 weeks and remained normal at 6 and 9 weeks. One year later, the liver is fine (and she learned her lesson)

Here is the brand she used.

'Livercare' - Amino Acids, Dandelion &  Milk Thistle
    by 'Healthaid'

Found on Google:
    Milk thistle contains silymarin and silybin, antioxidants that are known to help protect the liver from toxins, including the effects of alcohol. Not only has silymarin been found to increase glutathione (a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for liver detoxification), but it also may help to regenerate liver cells

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 pm