Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Spinal Pain or Arthritis? - Try this stuff 5nvklj

Spinal Pain or Arthritis? - Try this stuff 9tpt39

Spinal Pain or Arthritis? - Try this stuff

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4775
    Times User Thanked: : 921

Spinal Pain or Arthritis? - Try this stuff Empty Spinal Pain or Arthritis? - Try this stuff

Post by Cloud Mon May 14, 2018 10:03 pm

Someone gifted me some 'Devil's claw' bath oil a few months ago and it's well known to help rheumatism, arthritis/spinal and back pain

It worked great for me (along side usual treatments) but with longer term use I'm sure it could benefit someone who has little relief with OTC Meds.

Check it out

Read Me

Devil's Claw, an African plant, has been traditionally used for arthritis and rheumatism and as an ointment for sores, ulcers and boils. It is known to bring relief ... from pain arising from a range of joint and muscular problems including gout, back pain, fibrosis and rheumatoid arthritis. (Bathing In oil)

Many arthritis conditions are associated with poor digestion and absorption of food. In herbal medicine Devil's Claw stimulates and tones the digestive system. The stimulant effect of this herb on the stomach and gallbladder contributes to its overall therapeutic values as an anti-arthritic remedy. (Taken Orally?)

Source

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:33 am