Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with 5nvklj

What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with 9tpt39

2 posters

What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with Empty What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with

Post by Cloud Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:01 am

Curious to see..

What is your star sign? Day/month
    And who do you find yourself most compatible with?

Cloud
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with Empty Re: What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with

Post by Purplemoon86 Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Cancer - Most compatable ( friends wise with Taurus ) Scorpio and Pisces

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with Empty Re: What is your star sign & who do you find you are most compatible with

Post by Cloud Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:55 am

Nice

Capricorn here. And it gets complicated. I notice that all ex partners and friends where it ended badly were born between 1st-5 November

Friends: Mostly Taurus, Leo, Scorpio's, Sagittarius, Aquarians

Get on well with Cancer, Gemini, other Capricorns and Virgos

Pisces have always inspired me, I can't really say as have never known many pisces but I do find them calming in their presence and grounded.
    Gemini's are fun, good for Capricorns as they remind us not to be so serious the whole time

Taurus, they ignite a spark, protecting and reminding us of our strength, find they are always good friends to have

Cancer: my old colleagues a few of them were Cancer and I loved them all, again I feel you are all grounded and good natural leaders but my colleagues never let this get to their heads, no ego, which I found refreshing.

But if you are born between 1st-5th November :lol: i'm not too sure. Isnt that funny how it works out,

Either way I try look beyond the signs, it just seems to me i'm drawn a lot more to some than others

Quality over quantity.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Purplemoon86
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 205
    Times User Thanked: : 17

Post by Purplemoon86 Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:49 am

People think i'm mad, because i can pretty much guess their star sign a few mins after talking to them, i know a lot don't read too much into it, but i think star signs do tell you a lot about a person although not always right... example

My daughter is a Pisces she is a water sign like me, so should show her emotions, be cuddleY, she is not like that at all she tends to hide how she feels.

My son is Capricorn and he is very cuddly & sensitive

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 am