Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

A sign of life beyond death? 5nvklj

A sign of life beyond death? 9tpt39

2 posters

A sign of life beyond death?

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

A sign of life beyond death? Empty A sign of life beyond death?

Post by Dragon Mon May 31, 2021 5:38 am

n 1999 Janis and Max Besler were a California power couple: she was publisher of the Sacramento Bee, a paper that won two Pulitzer Prizes on her watch; he was a political consultant, stepfather to her son, Tanner, and the love of her life.

"He was compassionate and empathetic and my lover and my best friend," she said.

And she was at his side when doctors told him he had terminal cancer in late 2003.

"The most painful part was just watching him suffer" -- and feeling helpless, she said.

In May 2004, a few days shy of his 56th birthday, Max Besler died, and that, Janis says, is when things started getting weird: Lights in her Sacramento home would flicker; clocks would stop at the moment Max died.

But then, on the anniversary date of his death, Janis was stunned by something she saw as she stood in her bathroom washing her hands.

"I looked up at the mirror and I saw a handprint," she told Smith. "A perfectly-formed, powdery handprint. Large, on the mirror. It was the right hand."

Source

Mermaid likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

A sign of life beyond death? Empty Re: A sign of life beyond death?

Post by Dragon Mon May 31, 2021 5:41 am

A sign of life beyond death? Handprint-may-8-2005-620
    JANIS HEAPHY DURHAM

Janis Heaphy Durham was not the kind of person who believed in after-death communication, until her husband died - then, the handprint appeared on her mirror.

Source

Mermaid likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:34 am

Dragon wrote:n 1999 Janis and Max Besler were a California power couple: she was publisher of the Sacramento Bee, a paper that won two Pulitzer Prizes on her watch; he was a political consultant, stepfather to her son, Tanner, and the love of her life.

"He was compassionate and empathetic and my lover and my best friend," she said.

And she was at his side when doctors told him he had terminal cancer in late 2003.

"The most painful part was just watching him suffer" -- and feeling helpless, she said.

In May 2004, a few days shy of his 56th birthday, Max Besler died, and that, Janis says, is when things started getting weird: Lights in her Sacramento home would flicker; clocks would stop at the moment Max died.

But then, on the anniversary date of his death, Janis was stunned by something she saw as she stood in her bathroom washing her hands.

"I looked up at the mirror and I saw a handprint," she told Smith. "A perfectly-formed, powdery handprint. Large, on the mirror. It was the right hand."

Source

You can tell he really loved her and was trying hard to show her that he was around admire admire

Not sure on the handprint...I've seen steam make old marks re-appear but I really believe the rest and happy she has shared her experiences. I hope they brought her some comfort

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:56 am