Mystic Sisterhood

Spiritual, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? 5nvklj

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? 9tpt39

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death?

Poll

Poll - Do you believe in life after death?

[ 9 ]
Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_lcap100%Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
[ 0 ]
Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
Cloud
Cloud
Admin

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3984
Times User Thanked: : 177

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? Empty Poll: Do you believe in Life after death?

Post by Cloud on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:06 am

Vote in our Poll

Who believes  in life after death?
Do you?

If so, Why?

If not, Why not?
Share your thoughts  Very Happy

-------------
Sacred
YehaNoha
YehaNoha

Female Posts : 20
Times User Thanked: : 0

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? Empty Re: Poll: Do you believe in Life after death?

Post by YehaNoha on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:13 am

The reason I believe there is an after life is simple really. Over the years, since I was way young... I have felt out of place, yet drawn to certain periods of time. I am heavily drawn to Victorian times, and their style of dressing. To be honest, I can see and feel myself wearing such clothing. I do believe I was a female during that time. I have had glimpses of other periods both daydreaming, and dreaming while asleep. Growing up I did not know what this was called, just knew I could do it. It's not something that is easy to explain. I have a yearning to go back to the simpler ways of living... yet it was also hard work, harder than it is today. Anyway, sort of getting myself off topic lol... I just know and feel that I was in that time period. Over the years, I have paid close attention to stories and documentaries and one can not explain how small children who can recall names, professions, down to the detail of that time period, including how they died. Everyone can argue this point, that point, and so on... but to me, these children are too young to be guided in such detail and say it with such a genuine heart, and to do it repeatedly for a time, for it not to be real. I believe that in each life time that we live, we have lessons to learn. With each lifetime, I believe it brings us closer to being better people and closer to the image God/Creator intended for us to be. I think, and believe that we repeat life times till we have learned all that we need in order to move on.

I honestly hope, this made sense to you... It is something for me to ponder even more as to why I believe this... and maybe explain it better.

YehaNoha
Cloud
Cloud
Admin

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3984
Times User Thanked: : 177

Poll: Do you believe in Life after death? Empty Re: Poll: Do you believe in Life after death?

Post by Cloud on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi Yehanoha

Hugs

I love your reply and yes it makes sense 100%. I agree there is no way these children and their memories are all coincidence. There's a lot more to it, if we were all open to the idea and looked into it on wider scale I think we would find that there's more proof than we need

There was one of a little boy who would always say to his mum that he wanted to go back to his 'real family'

Parents being concerned, they take the boy to a therapist who realizes that the boy is talking about places that do exist. an airport, a location. So she starts asking the boy for more information. His family's name. Where they lived.. You name it.
The therapist talks to the family, they all search .. and find that yes a family of this name did exist , there was a plane, a dog, a fence around the house , you name it.
And in the end they took the boy to go see his 'old home' and he smiles and says ''this is it!''... Now that will always be something I refer to when people worry they're not making sense when talking about past lives. I really wish I could find it, I will keep looking to see if it's on youtube. it was a documentary years ago

There is also a book called Memories Of Heaven and it's to do with children and their past lives, memories of all kinds. Life before coming to Earth, memories of seeing Angels/Heaven/jesus/old-past life families, places. And as you said these children are too young to understand or learn the history of places, dates in time which are significant.

Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts hugs2 hugs2 We always say yes we do believe or no we don't , but it's interesting to hear why

Hugs Yeha
Saturn
Saturn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Times User Thanked: : 2

Post by Saturn on Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:12 am

I do,
I believe in life after death, the soul, the spirit.
I've seen enough personal evidence to never turn back again.
Saturn
astraldreamer
astraldreamer
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:54 am

i feel everybody is alive, either in a physical body or spirit body, either way its still life, just different types of lifeforms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:06 pm