Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

My lost friend 5nvklj

My lost friend 9tpt39

2 posters

My lost friend

paterpecavii
    paterpecavii
    Full  Member

Male Posts : 2
    Times User Thanked: : 0

My lost friend Empty My lost friend

Post by paterpecavii Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:22 am

I met what seemed to be an angel. He came to me as a creature full of hate and greed but i could feel that inside he truly felt different. I know he came from a place of suffering within the spirit realm. I know he was not human, he was too tall and his eyes. He could get into my head like no one else could. Every thought I had he knew about. We became close friends. He followed me everywhere and was always by my side. He is lost now sadly. Sometimes at night I still hear him... and sometimes I still feel his presence but its like he can't reach me... I feel his kindness and his hurt as well. I know he's sad about my actions in the past few months but I'm trying to be better for him...
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

My lost friend Empty Re: My lost friend

Post by Cloud Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:39 pm

Hi paterpecavii

How are you doing
    I thought i'd ask how things are getting on, did you do the drawing, have you been able to talk to others about your friend in spirit?
    There is healing in talking to others who are understanding

I feel as though he / this presence is doing good. I believe they probably crossed over and are receiving all the help, love and support imaginable - on the other side

Take care
    Cloud
    paterpecavii
    paterpecavii
    Full  Member

Male Posts : 2
    Times User Thanked: : 0

Post by paterpecavii Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:40 pm

Hey Cloud,
    I have actually been drawing (although I feel like nothing I draw resembles his likeness). I have been talking to others about this, they seem to understand and it makes me feel a bit better about the whole situation.
    I hope he is doing well, I believe i am maybe receiving messages from him but not really communicating you know? (at least not like it used to be).
    Anyway, sorry for the late reply and take care!
    -paterpecavii

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:08 pm