Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

my little seagull friend 5nvklj

my little seagull friend 9tpt39

2 posters

my little seagull friend

astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

my little seagull friend Empty my little seagull friend

Post by astraldreamer Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:35 pm

I went for a walk this morning along the canal as I was feeling down and stopped off at this little café.

sat outside eating my breakfast when a young seagull walked up about 4 or 5 feet away from me, it just sat there watching me eating and I started to feel bad.

so I tore off a small piece of toast and chucked it to him , he took it in his mouth and tried to fly off with it but don't think it was able to fly properly yet so a adult seagull came and took it off of him.

Again the baby seagull walked up near me, closer this time, just watching me, as I was about to chuck another small piece of toast the owner of the café told me to get out .

I was a little upset by this as I was only gonna chuck a small piece and there was only one other adult seagull there and was on the grass away from the main eating area so wouldn't disturb anyones food.

so I grabbed a sausage off my plate, walked round the corner a bit behind a big bush, poked my head around so the baby seagull could see me and he came waddling along to me, stood right by my feet and I bit off small bits of sausage and dropped it and he ate them.

the adult seagull which I assume was mummy flew up above my head onto a lamp post, watching her baby and made a few noises at me, I like to think she was thanking me, as no other seagulls arrived for a feast like they normally do.

I didn't think to take a photo but I walked away feeling pleased with myself, I know seagulls can be a nuisance but I just couldn't enjoy my food with it staring at me like that, so im glad I fed it :)

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

my little seagull friend Empty Re: my little seagull friend

Post by Cloud Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Aww

Good for you Astral

Sounds like the restaurant owners were having one of those days, no need for them to be so rude for you.. if it was outside their boundaries on the street there's nothing they could say to you anyway as it's not their problem, ,Awful

Sounds like mother gull was thanking you, they are definitely smart birds, they have us humans all sussed out :idea:

glad you went out for a bit and sorry to hear you were feeling rubbish hugs hopefully things improve soon whatever may getting you down

Quality over quantity.✌️
    astraldreamer
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 638
    Times User Thanked: : 41

Post by astraldreamer Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:46 pm

thank u cloud x
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Post by Cloud Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:55 pm

you're welcome
    Always admire someone who wil do the right thing, despite people trying to bring you down

How selfish of them, glad he got his food

:)

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:44 pm