Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Help Interpreting a Spread 5nvklj

Help Interpreting a Spread 9tpt39

2 posters

Help Interpreting a Spread

kaketeageru
    kaketeageru
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Help Interpreting a Spread Empty Help Interpreting a Spread

Post by kaketeageru Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:27 am

Hey, I don't know if I put this in the right place but I was wondering if anybody could help me interpret a spread I did? It’s a simple four card but I’m worried that I’m not being objective enough and that it’s clouding my interpretation, so I want to make sure someone else gets the same vibes from it. Anyways, please reply here or send me a PM if you're willing to help me out! I'll do a tarot reading for you in return, so it won't be thankless work I'm sure!

Anyways, I did a spread about my recent break-up, and focused specifically what each of us wanted and if it was worth trying again. I'll post the spread information as well as a picture of the spread itself below. I want to be as objective as possible and truly listen to what the cards are telling me, but just to make sure I'm getting the right signals I feel like I need some other opinions.

Pursuing Love Spread
    1. How I feel about them/What I want: 10 of Cups
    2. How they feel for me/What They Want: Death
    3. Defining Needs/Themes: The World
    4. The Result of Putting In The Work: 6 of Wands

The one I’m struggling interpreting the most is Death, as it is unclear if they truly never want to speak to me again (unlikely though because if that was the case then the 6 of Wands wouldn’t be the result, and them relationship themes wouldn’t be so positive) but once again that could be my issue with objectivity getting in the way so I truly don’t know how to interpret it all. Also sorry for the picture, my phone camera is scratched up.
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

Help Interpreting a Spread Empty Re: Help Interpreting a Spread

Post by Cloud Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi Kaketeageru

I'll hopefully have some free time either tonight or tomorrow to help you out

Will get back to you soon

hugs2
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Hi there

Finally have some time to help you out hugs  

Ok.. here's my interpretation
    The death card can mean an ending, not necessarily death. It can mean the ending of a job or a venture, a relationship
    With the answer being to what he wants, it seems to me that he's wanting the end of this relationship HOWEVER I would say this reflects the present, how he is currently feeling - in this moment- (Probably angry still, needs a cooling off period)

This also comes to mind.... what they may want is something to change or stop
    So may not necessarily want a complete ending, but perhaps one partner wanting the other to end something (however big or small it may be)

The world card tells me that the partner will be successful in overcoming what needs to be overcome - I feel that there may be a way forward, but quarrelling wouldn't surprise me, I feel that blame may be placed more on yourself for the break up and your ex partner will not/ is not really owning up to their own mistakes / wrongdoings/ judgements (etc etc)

The six of wands is a positive card and will be relating to you, the receiver of the reading/ main person concerned. I feel as though you will get something you want out of this transition, your time spent apart will be healing & there may be room for reconciliation with your ex partner, I would say give it a little time though .. emphasis on this time apart being beneficial for you both

I hope this helps you, good luck

Help Interpreting a Spread 3545142267

Sidenote: Deirdre is very good with tarot cards and may reply to this too

Take care for now

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:33 am