Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Need some help interpreting this 5 card spread - any takers? 5nvklj

Need some help interpreting this 5 card spread - any takers? 9tpt39

Need some help interpreting this 5 card spread - any takers?

Anonymous

Need some help interpreting this 5 card spread - any takers? Empty Need some help interpreting this 5 card spread - any takers?

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2020 12:04 am

Hello all mystic sisters :)

I drew a tarot 5 card reading for myself a month ago, asking about possible financial prospects for my lovely wife and I. Then I drew another few just for "clarification" but it was still a bit muddy to me.

Queen of Swords
    Strength
    10 of Pentacles
    5 of Swords
    The Star

Clarifying cards:
    Knight of Cups
    Hierophant

The question I asked was, "Will I find a work in the medical writing field?" I've always been very interested in research, writing, and editing but I do not have direct experience in medical writing, and it's a line of work that usually only goes to PhD's, MD's - these are qualifications I don't have.

My interpretation is as such, but I'd love feedback:
    1. Queen of Swords - This represents a scholarly, logical woman. She tends to be logical, cold, and stern in thought and action, much like a scientist is. She trusts facts and reason more than emotion. The first thought came to me was, "This is who you aspire to be."
    2. Strength - Seems to speak for itself, but perhaps this card is saying I must garner strength and be persistent in order to be successful in this particular job market.
    3. 10 of Pentacles - clear concerns about money. Achieving material, financial stability and abundance. I'm not quite sure how this applies to me, as I've not really achieved this.
    4. 5 of Swords - an uphill battle, a contest that results often in a loss. I took this to mean that despite my best efforts, perhaps the competition may be too great.
    5. The Star - hopes, dreams, aspirations. That's what I associate with this card. I imagine this means that despite disappointments, there may be hope in a different place... maybe not exactly how I envision it, but a path may still be there.

As I understand it, drawing cards for yourself isn't too effective or at the very least will be somewhat clouded by your own bias. But there is also some importance of following the intuition you do have about what a card might mean. So I'd like to get any feedback I can about these cards.

Any interpretations would be so appreciated. heartbeat heartbeat

xx
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Need some help interpreting this 5 card spread - any takers? Empty Re: Need some help interpreting this 5 card spread - any takers?

Post by Cloud Sat May 23, 2020 3:17 am

Any reading (In my opinion) with the Star tarot card pointing towards the outcome of the situation is a good omen. The Star tells of a good outcome and a person feeling content with the outcome.

I feel that the queen of swords is more referring to a person that is critical of herself and this being the card that represents you , tells that you are holding yourself back by being too critical of yourself and your percieved weaknesses. So rather than describing you as a person and your thinking and behaviour it is representing what may be preventing you from finding the job that you wish for. Ie , feeling that you are not experienced enough could prevent you from a job opportunity where you would have actually been hired, had it not been for your lack of confidence.

My main advice is still the same, if you see an offer apply apply apply and be confident because eventually , no matter how long it takes, someone is going to accept you.
    kind

Quality over quantity.✌️

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 pm