Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Why Grounding Yourself Is Important  5nvklj

Why Grounding Yourself Is Important  9tpt39

3 posters

Why Grounding Yourself Is Important

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Why Grounding Yourself Is Important  Empty Why Grounding Yourself Is Important

Post by Cloud Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:49 pm

What is Grounding and How Do I Ground Myself?

Why Grounding Yourself Is Important  Tree-w-roots

Grounding is an ancient activity that spreads through universal cultures, traditions and spiritual practices over hundreds of years.  It is simply reconnecting and realigning out energies with the Earth. When we allow our body to connect with the Earth, we enhance our mental, physical, and emotional well being and create a more sound, clear way of thinking.  Vitality, health, and wellness are benefits of allowing yourself to be grounded with the Earth.  It’s a great exercise, and best of all it’s free!

Grounding is important for many different reasons. In our modern world of technology and high rise apartments, concrete buildings and phone towers we need ensure our body, mind, and soul escapes the constant influx of electromagnetic radiation (EMF’s) from devices such as phones, TV, computers, WiFi, microwaves, etc. A constant influx of these EMF’s create an increase in free radicals and positive electrons. The reason why free radicals aren’t as awesome as they sound is because they are often missing a molecule, and in order to make itself complete it will try latch onto other molecules in our body, which can injure our cells and damage our DNA. And you don’t need to be a genius to know that damaged DNA isn’t a good thing.

So back to the less morbid reason of this post. It can be difficult when you can’t even remember the last time your feet or hands actually touched real ground. When your body’s energy is off or unbalanced, it’s likely you need to practice grounding yourself.  The Western world is largely set up in a way that peoples connection to the Earth is greatly hindered.

One reason I get reminded about by teachers is that I need to regularly ground myself in order to bring all my thoughts, ideas, and creativity into a place of real. It’s all very good and well to receive messages and help through dreams or signs etc, but for you to make sense and make reality of your ideas you need to ground yourself, pulling those messages, ideas, and knowledge down from your mind and into your physical body. Grounding might just be one of the most important,  yet neglected exercises we know of. At the very least, you learn to put yourself first even just for ten minutes.

Source/Credit & Full Article
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Why Grounding Yourself Is Important  Empty Re: Why Grounding Yourself Is Important

Post by Renaud Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:00 pm

Amazing

Sent from Topic'it App
    Renaud
    Renaud
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 46

Why Grounding Yourself Is Important  Empty Re: Why Grounding Yourself Is Important

Post by Renaud Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:01 pm

We can also walk bare foot or being in contact with earth and soil relaxes us

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 pm