Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

What's really important? You ask 5nvklj

What's really important? You ask 9tpt39

2 posters

What's really important? You ask

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

What's really important? You ask Empty What's really important? You ask

Post by Cloud Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:05 am

I can't stress how important it is to surround yourself with people who are..

Not only on your wavelength, but people who are not going to suck you dry of everything you have, mentally, physically or emotionally

Are the people you surround yourself with 'Clean'
    Are they considerate of your boundaries and your needs?
    Are they stressing you out or causing you more harm, than they are lifting your spirits and helping you?

I feel as though we have all been through this, where we have interacted with someone who was so toxic they ruined the rest of our day. We are made up of energy, we are energy, energy is around us. It's in your Aura, your space, and the energies we interact with or people we interact with have the power to raise us up or knock us down.
    Sometimes, no matter how much you shield from negativity, it's still way way better to physically remove yourself away from these people permanently (If you can)

When you surround yourself with others who are loving, respectful, who don't push your boundaries, trust me you will be so much happier. To me, sticking around people who drag you down or make you feel bad about yourself or your life is comparable to wearing a ball and chain. No matter how you try lift your spirits they will keep you pinned down.

Life is not about being pinned down to one place or holding on to one memory, emotion, thought, or focusing on one problem, it's not about feeling bad about yourself..
    As Marilyn Monroe once said

''Live your life, this is it. You're alive now .. This is not a dress rehearsal''

:iagree:

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

What's really important? You ask Empty Re: What's really important? You ask

Post by Dragon Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:02 am

Look at the people who are coming into your life as signposts for what’s going on inside of you.

Shields cause any effects you intend them to have when you create them.

Energy follows thought.

Whatever you think about when you create the shield affects how it is created.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 pm