Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Dream visitations from those who have passed 5nvklj

Dream visitations from those who have passed 9tpt39

2 posters

Dream visitations from those who have passed

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Dream visitations from those who have passed Empty Dream visitations from those who have passed

Post by Cloud Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Dream visitations from those who have passed 500_F_197832452_vvqVrsImnXZDSiSqIIMeaIBPnTNLj5kU

Last night I had a dream visitation. My friend who died in 2016 came into my dream and was talking to me. It was nice to see her, I remember seeing her look just as she did before she died .. healthy, dressed in bright coloured clothes, smiling, hair done up nicely. I remember we were talking for a long time but when I woke up I had forgotten what we had been talking about. I heard her voice and it was just as though she had never died at all. We were communicating just as we did in the physical. It made me think as many people have told me about their dream visits only to tell the same.. they had forgotten what their loved ones had said to them during the dream visit. It's ok. I believe that we take in and absorb what has been discussed even if we can't remember it right away or even at all. Your soul knows, you know deep down, subliminally. If you are lucky enough to ever have a spirit visit and remember everything that was said to you, you're very lucky. Just don't be disheartened if you forget most or all of it. Deep within you, you have taken on board what was said. Spirit communicate in more ways than one with us - it's not always by talking to us. It can be any or all of your senses . Your emotions - your physical senses - your intuition or 'Inner knowing'. Love1 Rest assured that if you were supposed to wake up and remember, you would have. And that most people won't remember it clearly. It doesn't mean anything and it's ok. Deep down you remember them visiting and that's all that really matters. Your loved ones are just fine

I believe she came to thank me for wishing her mum happy mothers day on her behalf yesterday. It was nice to see her looking so healthy and happy. Her aura was glowing. She looked well candle_

Feel free to share your latest dream visits if you have had one recently, we love hearing about them

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

Dream visitations from those who have passed Empty Re: Dream visitations from those who have passed

Post by Cloud Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:43 am

Had another visit recently in dreams
    I saw my dad, hair neatly cut, in a full suit (always appears in the clothing he was buried in) and a room full of who I can only assume are ancestors
    There were no words spoken between any of us and I couldn’t hear anything. But one by one, I made my way around this white, bright (think clinical lighting) room. And they each looked in to my eyes And I looked into theirs and they held their hands above mine in a clasp over prayer position and smiled at me, nodded, then the next person would repeat. I went around and did this with males/females and then saw my dad smile and woke up remembering it all.

The people in the visit I never met, one lady I had seen in a photograph a long time ago. It was nice and positive and I knew they were expressing some kind of approval.

The soul needs no language or words to communicate. Only us living in the physical do.

Feel free to share your visits in dreams
    Would love to hear yours too

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Dream visitations from those who have passed Empty Re: Dream visitations from those who have passed

Post by Dragon Mon May 29, 2023 11:31 pm

If you have to ask whether the visitation dream was really a visitation dream, then it probably was not a visitation dream.

They are so real and vivid that you won’t have to ask this question.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1255

Post by Dragon Mon May 29, 2023 11:46 pm

Mine always give me heart and strength, reassurance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 am