Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Abandoned railway time machine train 5nvklj

Abandoned railway time machine train 9tpt39

2 posters

Abandoned railway time machine train

dream jo
    dream jo
    Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Abandoned railway time machine train Empty Abandoned railway time machine train

Post by dream jo Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:05 pm

I had dream I had a dream I had a drink I did ring but I've gone to abandoned railway line then I've got on this train
    It looks modern on the outside but then I got on the train and sat down it up old inside it did
    Did it's gone past it gone past it's gone past Victorian buildings avonwolf Victorian schools advent past and did then I got off at Michael's school I got off at my old school which is no longer here anymore I've got off at my old school but no longer is here
    Then I've got back onto another train which was a timer shame again but I've gone past a lovely say same they say you can see the sea you could say the same to say the same then me and a friend got off off off-peak because we saw some toxic people so he got off I've got a rest then toxic people woke up

Dragon likes this post

Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Abandoned railway time machine train Empty Re: Abandoned railway time machine train

Post by Dragon Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:40 am

Abandoned railway time machine train Dc9b6884e41d2cc1630f3f20e78d2ee7

Hugs Dream Jo Hugs

Really like your strength of awareness, in trusting your dream-gut instinct.

~~

Being a passenger, it is on you knowing when to get off.

Cleansing within / without, standing your ground.

Looking back where you have been, the same smells then, now,  as you keep moving fowards with fortitude.

Light-weight, free of baggage.

Loyal Member
    Loyal  Member

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 362
    Times User Thanked: : 166

Abandoned railway time machine train Empty Re: Abandoned railway time machine train

Post by dream jo Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:31 pm

thank you thank you you me and my friend we have got rid of toxic people they don't need anymore try to it I hear them in the past we all are
    Bully me the toxic table and believe me and teaches cyber bullies I try to leave them in the past where they belong but that's been some good people in my past as well good teachers who care spend some bad ones and that she wants to a dream on a train passed a 10 it's like a card of tarot cards past present and future

Dragon likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:11 pm