Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube) 5nvklj

Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube) 9tpt39

2 posters

Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube)

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 939

Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube) Empty Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube)

Post by Cloud Fri May 08, 2020 9:32 pm

I hope this helps some of you, and that you will have an open mind to consider it despite it not being commonly heard of, but there's a youtube channel called Spooky2 Rife which has videos of healing frequencies from their rife machines. Feel free to research it yourself but these frequencies have genuinely helped me. I have a number of conditions that no pain medication can control alone, coupled with some of the frequencies in the videos online I have gone from a pain scale of 100/100 down to 10/100. There is one for muscle pain that is very helpful but they have frequencies for most known ailments. I can't speak for this machine or the frequencies doing any long lasting healing, I don't know, but for short term relief if you listen through headphones they have DEFINITELY helped myself and others close to me.

YouTube: Spooky2 Rife. that's the channel name.

Good luck.

Note: I have nothing to do with the company above, and have not been asked to share reviews here. I am posting it to try and help others who suffer with pain and who are not able to access other forms of treatment right now.

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 1256

Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube) Empty Re: Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube)

Post by Dragon Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:54 pm

Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube) 417Portable-Rife-Machine-SM

Rife machines produce low electromagnetic energy waves. These waves are similar to radio waves.

The Rife machine delivers the low energy electrical energy usually through your hands or feet. This might be electrical pads that you put on either your feet or hands or hand held plasma tubes. These  attach to the machine, which produces electrical impulses. You use it for a few minutes a day, several times a week.

Royal Raymond Rife developed the Rife machine in the 1920s. He was an American scientist. The machine is also called a Rife frequency generator.

The Rife machine and other types of similar machines produce low energy waves. These waves are also called radio frequency electromagnetic fields. They have low energy compared to x-rays or radiotherapy which has high energy. The use of low energy waves as a treatment is less common, but there is some research on it.

Source

Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube) Empty Re: Spooky2 Rife Frequencies (Machine or Youtube)

Post by Cloud Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:41 am

So, wolf got a rife machine to try and help us both out. Around three months ago

I have a lot of conditions that are pretty painful and was curious to try the rife and she has a few auto immune problems and here's my verdict

Does it help: Yes, but it really depends on what you are sick with, the relief is only temporary, but nobody knows if lab work improves or if any underlying healing is actually happening so i'd give it a 6 out of 10.

Cons: It takes a long time. Some treatments take hours of being plugged up to it. You attach little pads to your skin, just like with a TENS machine. You can put them anywhere as long as it's not close to your heart.
    But staying plugged in on contact mode is hard. You have to stay in one place for over an hour, that's ok, but if you have a serious problem ie covid or a chronic or terminal illness, you're gonna be plugged in a long time

Cons: The price of the machine. It's quite expensive, it will take tme to see if it's a long term benefit for the price of the device as there's no price too much if something is going to cure or make you feel better after years of sickness but it's a shame they don't have smaller, portable devices that are more affordable for everyone.She was lucky to get this to begin with

Cons: It doesn't help severe pain very quickly. I still had to keep taking my normal round the clock medicines becase I got no relief from this thing. Maybe if I stayed plugged in all day, I would have, but can't do that

Pros: It really helps migraines and helped Wolf to speed up her recovery. She thought she had covid and was displaying a lot of symptoms. She stayed plugged in for two days and on the evening of the third day, she was better enough to do her usual activities. Whether it was the machine or not is a mystery but she was sick for three days. If it really was covid, that's great. But we don't know.

Migaines: I get horrible ones, the rife machine helped almost immediately despite nothing else easing it. That was twice, so I have reasonable trust that the machine helped. I doubt it was placebo effect because it was real bad pain. Severe kind

It doesn't really help mental health or insomnia. Tried the depression mode and sleep mode, if anything we were more awake for doing it

So it seems to help with fighting off acute illnesses. Chronic ones may take much longer...

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Cloud Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:44 am

One more comment but this is something really strange about this machine

You clip dna (strands of hair, or nail clippings) and put them in a port which is attached to the machine. From there, you can do distance mode. Now I laughed so much at this idea because i'm very realistic but it actually did work, I was outside and had the worst headache, wolf turned the machine off and it went again. Put the machine back on, my head hurt, back off, and it stopped. So the DNA distance thing does something. It emits frequencies to you, from a nail or strand of hair. yeah, bizarre

Quality over quantity.✌️

Dragon likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:10 pm