Mystic Sisterhood

Spiritual, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Should I go for PAst life regression therapy? 5nvklj

Should I go for PAst life regression therapy? 9tpt39

Should I go for PAst life regression therapy?

Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 37

Should I go for PAst life regression therapy? Empty Should I go for PAst life regression therapy?

Post by Renaud on Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:45 pm

I gave a feeling to go for past life regression therapy ...had had similar pattern that come up ....that I notice now ...n want to get rid of them ...
Any suggestions ??
Admin

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3890
Times User Thanked: : 144

Should I go for PAst life regression therapy? Empty Re: Should I go for PAst life regression therapy?

Post by 99100 on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:28 am

I don't think that's a bad idea at all. Just shop around and try find a fair price, don't let them rip you off..........

Let us know how it goes if you do go?

Hugs

Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 37

Should I go for PAst life regression therapy? Empty Re: Should I go for PAst life regression therapy?

Post by Renaud on Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:45 pm

Sure😘😘

Sent from Topic'it App
SilverWillow
SilverWillow

Female Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 21
Times User Thanked: : 1

Post by SilverWillow on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Past lives come through by spirit. When you regress, it means there is some specific insight you want from that last life like a lesson to be learned. Memories of past lives come through in dreams, and also multiple ways and approaches. Are you sure that this is what you want to do? If you are an old soul you might have many past lives and future lives (still to come). Probably best to focus on the present and not worry about the past unless there is something to be let go of healingwise or learned from in that life. Just a few thought(s) here. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:57 am