Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

No Communication Love Reading Requested 5nvklj

No Communication Love Reading Requested 9tpt39

3 posters

No Communication Love Reading Requested

luckylove12
    luckylove12
    Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 3

No Communication Love Reading Requested Empty No Communication Love Reading Requested

Post by luckylove12 Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:13 am

-

Last edited by luckylove12 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wish to delete, no deletion option)
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

No Communication Love Reading Requested Empty No Communication Love Reading Requested

Post by Peace2all Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:57 am

I can empathize with your story in so many levels... feeling and living a very similar situation myself.
    I have also seen synchronistic numbers, a lot.
    My only advice is .. and not sure if you should take it as a reading since I have no much of that talent.. but, TRUST YOUR VERY FIRST FEELING. For example when you see the numbers, what comes to you first..? or let’s say you are doing your activities and keeping yourself occupied with other thoughts and all of the sudden you “feel him” or you bring him back somehow.
    I do believe those moments are connections, soul calls between you and the person of your interest. I believe he is indeed thinking about you and missing you as well. You will be able to know what’s going on in his life sooner than later.

Hope you can have an approach in the shortest time and like I always say.. BELIEVE!

Believe in your mind and create that moment when you and him are face to face again so you can enjoy wonderful times together.

Wish you the best!
    Peace2all

Sent from Topic'it App
    luckylove12
    luckylove12
    Full  Member

No Communication Love Reading Requested Empty Re: No Communication Love Reading Requested

Post by luckylove12 Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:53 am

-

Last edited by luckylove12 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wish to delete, no deletion option)
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4790
    Times User Thanked: : 938

No Communication Love Reading Requested Empty Re: No Communication Love Reading Requested

Post by Cloud Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:42 pm

Hi Luckylove

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood , great to have you join us kind

I'm so sorry to hear all you have been through hug3
    having to let go of people we love is very tough, it's also tough being on the other end - being the one who's been 'let go of' ....

I am quite superstitious and I believe that when we dream of people it means they have been thinking of us. You have both known each other for some time, and I feel that you are probably on his mind a lot , just as much as he is on your mind.

I haven't spoken to a friend in a few months and my friend is on my mind every day at least twice. It's likely the same for your friend you parted from

Is there any room for communication?
    you have unfollowed on social media but how about email addresses, phone numbers, has he got your current ones?

My immediate feeling is that you'll hear from him again but I don't feel it will be very soon. Seems distant,over three months.
    I understand the feeling of being bound in some way. I was talking to someone recently, I asked their opinion on how long they'd wait with no contact from (lover/friend0 before they'd give up. They told me maybe six months. But for me, i'd wait a year or so before thinking of giving up.

Sometimes we take it personally but there could also be things in his life he's struggling with. Of course it's hard to say because there's no communication right now but my thinking/feeling is that he's also dealing with things in his life that are causing him to back off from most who he was close to, including yourself

I'll still do a reading for you on this though, but I hope the above helps as well peace

Peace2all made a very good point that we should trust what comes to us first. Before all thoughts or doubt, whatever comes first is usually correct, because it's our intuition. You are not going mad by seeing the visions you are seeing, it is not all wishful thinking. There's a lot of truth in those visions, a lot of possibility too.

I'll get back to you soon as I can with your reading

❤

Quality over quantity.✌️

luckylove12 likes this post

luckylove12
    luckylove12
    Full  Member

Post by luckylove12 Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:49 pm

-

Last edited by luckylove12 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wish to delete, no deletion option)
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Post by Peace2all Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:09 am

LuckyLove I hear you!! “Literally” As I read your second post and what you tell about actions he does that mirrored yours and how you try to not to think about him but it’s impossible .. Well.. Same here!

My attentional deficit does also mess up with me!! Lol .. and surely affects the way I see my situation .. when too many different thoughts invade me then I get much more confused so it’s good to give your mind a break with whatever tool works best for you .. like meditation or in my case I just try to keep myself very occupied in other tasks

. If only we could go get a coffee and chat about this in person I’m sure we will get lots of connections!

It’s very true that people might be dealing situations we don’t know at the moment and it’s just a matter of time (and a good dose of patience) until you can hear about him again. I have had very interesting dreams with my soulmate and I am learning to interpret what’s the meaning or what I am supposed to do. Like this one dream where I saw him walking towards me but the road had many loops and kind of an spiral shape, so it was a pretty obvious message.

Your mental projection is also something I do.. and boy I sure believe that works! I do picture in my mind situations between him and me and I even talk to myself as if I would be saying that to him .. call me crazy .. but I do it when I’m home alone so nobody can say that I am indeed crazy 😆

I would say. Don’t lose hope! Don’t overload your mind with too many different scenarios and trust your intuition first cause it doesn’t lie. I know you will get in touch again soon. Take care of yourself! Peace2all Sent from Topic'it App
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Post by Peace2all Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:32 am

No Communication Love Reading Requested 15547810

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 am