Mystic Sisterhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystic Sisterhood

Psychic, Paranormal & Natural Science Forums

Next Chat Event

Need advice... What would make you comfortable? 5nvklj

Need advice... What would make you comfortable? 9tpt39

2 posters

Need advice... What would make you comfortable?

Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Need advice... What would make you comfortable? Empty Need advice... What would make you comfortable?

Post by Cloud Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:02 am

Ok people.. I need your advice please.

If you were moving to another country, with a new family, imagine how strange it would be and how anxious you would feel. Everythng is new and you're miles away from your usual home. What would be comforting for you at this time?
    I would love to hear all of your ideas, big or small.

And/or...

If you were about to take someone in who had fleed their usual birthplace, how would you make them feel comfortable staying with you?.

I already have my own ideas, i'm just thinking about this carefully. Thanks. peace

Quality over quantity.✌️
    Peace2all
    Peace2all
    Full  Member

Female Posts : 79
    Times User Thanked: : 12

Need advice... What would make you comfortable? Empty Re: Need advice... What would make you comfortable?

Post by Peace2all Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:02 am

When I just moved to live in the country I am now I had many home sick moments. My husband decided that we should get a puppy.
    Soon he arrived to my life .. He gave me a lot of comfort, and shifted the attention towards other things so I would not think about missing my country so much. That dog kept me going!!🐶💕

Keeping a line of communication is also a valuable thing. I was always talking to the people I left in the other country. Either by phone or video chat.

Also making plans helps! Say you may ask your friends to come and visit you and if someone shows interest then just making plans and all the excitement of thinking about it makes your days brighter.

You have to come to the conclusion though that you are in a different environment now and you should give a chance to know it.. go around places, visit museums, parks, or go on a city tour, take pictures, make an album and label it “new home”
    You can share that with your friends or create postcards if you feel artistic..you will find a new favorite spot and hopefully make new friends.

If you like social media maybe you could search for the Facebook page of your city and get to know the people around.

Once I was visiting a restaurant in Florida and there was a big gathering of people there. Someone talked to us and we found out they were all strangers but they were meeting every other week in different restaurants to have a bite to eat and do some chatting. Very laid back and relaxed..and they were all connecting thru a Facebook page.

I found it interesting.

Not sure if this ideas are what you were looking for .. but hope it helps!

Take care!!
    Peace2all!

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Other / Decline to state Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 4780
    Times User Thanked: : 924

Need advice... What would make you comfortable? Empty Re: Need advice... What would make you comfortable?

Post by Cloud Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:50 pm

Hi Peace2all

These are great tips, thank you very much goodjob goodjob

Quality over quantity.✌️

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 am